Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mini S. Thomas | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 335 | ISBN: 148222674X | ISBN13: 9781482226744 |
Description: Power System SCADA and Smart Grids brings together in one concise volume the fundamentals and possible application functions of power system supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). The text begins by providing an overview of SCADA systems, evolution, and use in power systems and the data acquisition process. It then describes the components of SCADA systems, from the legacy remote terminal units (RTUs) to the latest intelligent electronic devices (IEDs), data concentrators, and master stations, as well as: Examines the building and practical implementation of different SCADA systems Offers a comprehensive discussion of the data communication, protocols, and media usage Covers substation automation (SA), which forms the basis for transmission, distribution, and customer automation Addresses distribution automation and distribution management systems (DA/DMS) and energy management systems (EMS) for transmission control centers Discusses smart distribution, smart transmission, and smart grid solutions such as smart homes with home energy management systems (HEMs), plugged hybrid electric vehicles, and more Power System SCADA and Smart Grids is designed to assist electrical engineering students, researchers, and practitioners alike in acquiring a solid understanding of SCADA systems and application functions in generation, transmission, and distribution systems, which are evolving day by day, to help them adapt to new challenges effortlessly. The book reveals the inner secrets of SCADA systems, unveils the potential of the smart grid, and inspires more minds to get involved in the development process.
Power System SCADA and Smart Grids.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32202
- 2019-03-07Power System SCADA and Smart Grids
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, SI Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design (INTERNATIONAL EDITION) Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Power System Stability and Control (part 2)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Power System Grounding and Transients: An Introduction
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, Fifth Edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Power System Stability and Control, Third Edition (Electric Power Engineering Handbooks)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Power System Stability and Control (The Electric Power Engineering Hbk, Second Edition)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Power System Monitoring and Control
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Power System Dynamics and Control (Control Engineering)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Harmonics, Power Systems, and Smart Grids, Second Edition
- 2011-11-17Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation" by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2018-07-23Power System Harmonics and Passive Filter Designs (PDF)
- 2018-05-09Advances in Renewable Energies and Power Technologies: Volume 2: Biomass, Fuel Cells, Geothermal Energies, and Smart Grids
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Power System Protection 1: Principles and Components (Energy Engineering)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Power System Stability: Modelling, Analysis and Control (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Nuclear Power - System Simulations and Operation
- 2018-01-18[PDF] POWER SYSTEM DYNAMICS: Stability and Control by K. R. Padiyar
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.