Posted on 2017-11-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 55799ca25ae6428db4c61081d3848d38 |
Description: Price-Gap Trading Strategies for Stock and Options Traders MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 62 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 1.21 GB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Technical analysis and strategies that lets you predict the direction of any stock with a gap in it and profit from it. So many products out there attempt to teach profitable stock or options trading methods, but none of them focus on GAPS: a statistically backed technical indicator that can help you predict the direction of a stock up to 92% of the time. Who Am I? I'm a trader who works with some of the biggest names in the options trading industry and market advisory industry. Some of my partners you probably will recognize from financial programs on CNBC and its ilk. As for me, I like to stay behind the scenes, trading gaps. Why Did I Create This Course? I've been trying to teach gap trading on YouTube for free and through my gap trading newsletter at StockBarometer at $30 per month but end up getting bombarded with questions from people not very serious about making money with gaps. The problem is that neither of these media allow for my students to get a full picture of gap trading. My goal with this new course is to ensure that you get an entirely comprehensive understanding of gap trading as easy as possible, provided you're serious about trading gaps. I personally spent a lot of time digging through source after source to understand gap trading and would have liked to have a course like this at the very beginning it would have saved me a lot of time. If you want fast, profitable results with trading but don't want to go digging through book after book to figure out what works and what doesn't, this course is for you. I want to see novice traders, struggling traders, and outright newbies begin to reap big, consistent profits from my method. I want to have a small role in changing your lifestyle. I want to get this trading method out to the world before others figure it out, copy it, and rebrand it. So, I guess that's the best way to explain why I created this course.
Price-Gap Trading Strategies for Stock and Options Traders.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33100
- 2017-07-27Gap Trading Strategies For Stock And Options Traders
- 2017-06-03Gap Trading Strategies for Stock and Options Traders
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2019-04-30Damon Verial - Gap Trading For Stock And Options Traders
- 2019-04-29Damon Verial - Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2016-09-16Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2016-07-28Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2016-06-17Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2016-05-09Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders
- 2008-02-11Futures and Options Traders Magazine - Volume 2, No. 2 - February 2008
- 2012-02-23The Handbook of Trading: Strategies for Navigating and Profiting from Currency, Bond, and Stock Markets (repost) - Removed
- 2011-04-11The Handbook of Trading - Strategies for Navigating and Profiting from Currency, Bond, and Stock Markets - Removed
- 2010-11-22The Handbook of Trading: Strategies for Navigating and Profiting from Currency, Bond, and Stock Markets
- 2010-08-29The Handbook of Trading: Strategies for Navigating and Profiting from Currency, Bond, and Stock Markets
- 2019-03-26Tactical Trend Trading Strategies for Surviving and Thriving in Turbulent Markets
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Water Workforce: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining High-Performance Employees
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Improving Urban Environments: Strategies for Healthier and More Sustainable Cities
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Brand Driven Innovation: Strategies for Development and Design (Required Reading Range)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Integrated Pest Management: strategies for onion and garlic
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.