Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jim Burtles | Publisher: Rothstein Publishing | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 1931332940 | ISBN13: 9781931332941 |
Description: Are you are a Business Continuity Manager or training for the job? Are you ready to keep the business up and running in the face of emergencies ranging from earthquakes to accidents to fires to computer crashes? In this second edition of Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques, Jim Burtles explains six main scenarios. He promises: If you and your organization are prepared to deal with these six generic risks, you will be able to recover from any business disaster. Using his decades of experience, Burtles speaks to you directly and personally, walking you through handling any contingency. He tells you how to bring people together to win executive support, create a Business Continuity Plan, organize response teams, and recover from the disruption. His simple, step-by-step actions and real-world examples give you the confidence to get the job done. To help you along, each chapter of Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques starts with learning objectives and ends with a multiple-choice self-examination covering the main points. Thought-provoking exercises at the end of each chapter help you to apply the materials from the chapter to your own experience. In addition, you will find a glossary of the key terms currently in use in the industry and a full index. For further in-depth study, you may download the Business Continuity Toolkit, a wealth of special online material prepared for you by Jim Burtles. The book is organized around the phases of planning for and achieving resiliency in an organization: Part I: Preparation and Startup Part II: Building a Foundation Part III: Responding and Recovering Part IV: Planning and Implementing Part V: Long-term Continuity Are you a professor or a leader of seminars or workshops? On course adoption of Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques, you will have access to an Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, and a full set of PowerPoint slides.
Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35675
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Reconstructive Surgery: Anatomy, Technique, and Clinical Applications & The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Principles and Techniques, Second Edition - Two Volume Set
- 2017-09-18Monopulse Principles and Techniques, Second Edition
- 2012-12-24Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques,Second Edition (Repost)
- 2009-12-18Introduction to Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Principles and Techniques,Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology, Second Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Rheology of Fluid and Semisolid Foods: Principles and Applications: Second Edition (Food Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Forensic Podiatry: Principles and Methods, Second Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Environmental Ion Exchange: Principles and Design, Second Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Electrochemical Nanofabrication: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics,1992
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Humic Matter in Soil and the Environment: Principles and Controversies, Second Edition (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2010
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Electrical Contacts: Principles and Applications, Second Edition (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mass Transfer and Separation Processes: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Principles and Techniques of Electromagnetic Compatibility, Second Edition (Electronic Engineering Systems)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.