Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jason A. Scharfman | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 111811390X |
Description: A step-by-step guide to develop a flexible comprehensive operational due diligence program for private equity and real estate funds Addressing the unique aspects and challenges associated with performing operational due diligence review of both private equity and real estate asset classes, this essential guide provides readers with the tools to develop a flexible comprehensive operational due diligence program for private equity and real estate. It includes techniques for analyzing fund legal documents and financial statements, as well as methods for evaluating operational risks concerning valuation methodologies, pricing documentation and illiquidity concerns. Covers topics including fund legal documents and financial statement analysis techniques Includes case studies in operational fraud Companion website includes sample checklists, templates, spreadsheets, and links to laws and regulations referenced in the book Equips investors with the tools to evaluate liquidity, valuation, and documentation Also by Jason Scharfman: Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence: Understanding the Risks Filled with case studies, this book is required reading for private equity and real estate investors, as well as fund managers and service providers, for performing due diligence on the noninvestment risks associated with private equity and real estate funds.
Private Equity Operational Due Diligence.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35227
- 2014-05-18Private Equity Operational Due Diligence
- 2013-12-23Private Equity Operational Due Diligence
- 2013-07-16Private Equity Operational Due Diligence
- 2013-03-14Private Equity Operational Due Diligence
- 2013-03-13Private Equity Operational Due Diligence
- 2017-09-18Private Equity Company Due Diligence
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Practical Operational Due Diligence on Hedge Funds: Processes, Procedures, and Case Studies (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2011-08-07OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Private Equity Accounting, Investor Reporting, and Beyond
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Private Equity, Corporate Governance And The Dynamics Of Capital Market Regulation
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Private Equity Demystified: an Explanatory Guide
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Private Equity: Fund Types, Risks and Returns, and Regulation
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Private Equity Secondaries Market: A Complete Guide to its Structure, Operation and Performance
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Private Equity Targets: Strategies for Growth, Market Barriers and Policy Implications - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Private Equity as an Asset Class (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Reviewing IT in Due Diligence: Are you buying an IT asset or liability? (Fundamentals Series)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Private Equity: Opportunities and Risks (Financial Markets and Investments)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Private Equity Investing in Emerging Markets: Opportunities for Value Creation - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Private Equity 4.0: Reinventing Value Creation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.