Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brian Henderson | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 1118952081 | ISBN13: 9781118952085 |
Description: The past 25 years has seen the emergence of a wealth of data suggesting that novel biological functions of known proteins play important roles in biology and medicine. This ability of proteins to exhibit more than one unique biological activity is known as protein moonlighting. Moonlighting proteins can exhibit novel biological functions, thus extending the function of the proteome, and are also implicated in the pathology of a growing number of idiopathic and infectious diseases. This book, written by a cell biologist, protein evolutionary biologist and protein bioinformatician, brings together the latest information on the structure, evolution and biological function of the growing numbers of moonlighting proteins that have been identified, and their roles in human health and disease. This information is revealing the enormous importance protein moonlighting plays in the maintenance of human health and in the induction of disease pathology. Protein Moonlighting in Biology and Medicine will be of interest to a general readership in the biological and biomedical research community.
Protein Moonlighting in Biology and Medicine.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35479
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Advanced Imaging in Biology and Medicine: Technology, Software Environments, Applications
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Electromagnetic Fields in Biology and Medicine
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine: At the Building Block Level (Fundamental Biomedical Technologies)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] An Introduction to Continuous-Time Stochastic Processes Theory, Models, and Applications to Finance, Biology, and Medicine
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Knowledge Discovery in Proteomics (Chapman & Hall/ Crc Mathematical Biology and Medicine)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] A Handbook on Biotelemetry and Radio Tracking: Proceedings of an International Conference on Telemetry and Radio Tracking in Biology and Medicine, Oxford, 20-22 March 1979
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microdevices in Biology and Medicine (Artech House Methods in Bioengineering)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Physics in Biology and Medicine, Third Edition (Complementary Science)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Ultrashort Laser Pulses in Biology and Medicine
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Forkhead Transcription Factors: Vital Elements in Biology and Medicine (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Nanoscience: The Science of the Small in Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology and Medicine (Nanoscience and Technology)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Antioxidants in Biology and Medicine: Essentials, Advances, and Clinical Applications
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Nanomaterial: Impacts on Cell Biology and Medicine
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Calcium Orthophosphates: Applications in Nature, Biology, and Medicine
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Protein Affinity Tags: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] NanoCellBiology: Multimodal Imaging in Biology and Medicine
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Materials in Biology and Medicine
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases in Biology and Medicine (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Space and Life: An Introduction to Space Biology and Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.