Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Vince Mannings | Publisher: University of Arizona Press | Category: Astronomy and Cosmology | Language: English | Page: 1422 | ISBN: 0816520593 | ISBN13: 9780816520596 |
Description: The "Protostars and Planets" series is a remarkably successful set of books covering (or attempting to cover) the very rapidly growing area of star-and-planet formation and evolution. Far more than a conference proceedings (containing unrefereed reviews), these books have strived (and I think achieved this goal) to give us the balanced overview of a major part of the new astronomy. This IVth volume is no exception. It is most useful for researchers, graduate students, and some undergraduate students (though a guidance on what to read and what to skip from a senior researcher would be a plus).
Protostars and Planets IV (Space Science Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32335
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Theoretical and Observational Cosmology (Nato Science Series C:) - Removed
- 2009-07-01Protostars and Planets IV (University of Arizona Space Science Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Solar-Terrestrial Environment: An Introduction to Geospace - the Science of the Terrestrial Upper Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and Magnetosphere (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Introduction to Geomagnetically Trapped Radiation (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] An Introduction to Space Plasma Complexity (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Introduction to Space Physics (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Ionospheres: Physics, Plasma Physics, and Chemistry (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Theory of Space Plasma Microinstabilities (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Mesoscale Dynamics (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Ionospheres: Physics, Plasma Physics, and Chemistry (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series, 2000)
- 2012-01-01Priorities in Space Science Enabled by Nuclear Power and Propulsion - Committee On Priorities For Space Science Enabled By Nuclear Power
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Feta and Related Cheeses (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Modernisation of Science Policy and Management Approaches in Central and South East Europe (NATO Science Series: Science and Technology Policy, Vol. ... Science Series: Science & Technology Policy)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Future Directions of Nonlinear Dynamics in Physical and Biological Systems (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Global Climate and Ecosystem Change (Nato Science Series B:)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Angiogenesis: Models, Modulators, and Clinical Applications (Nato Science Series A:)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Approximation Theory and Spline Functions (Nato Science Series C:)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Nuclear Magnetic Shielding and Molecular Structure (NATO Science Series C: (closed))
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Phonetics and Phonology: Interactions and interrelations (Amsterdam Studies in the Theory and History of Linguistic Science, Series IV: Current Issues in Linguistic Theory)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.