Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Monika Haros | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1118938283 | ISBN13: 9781118938287 |
Description: The aim of this book is to update knowledge and summarise recent research on pseudocereals, particularly regarding their botanical characteristics, composition, structure, use, production, technology and impact on human health. In the last few years, pseudocereals â€“ in particular amaranth and quinoa â€“ have acquired increased importance (which is also due to the increased demand for gluten ]free food). Worldwide, the demand for amaranth and quinoa has risen immensely, as seen in rising prices for amaranth and quinoa. At the same time, research in all relevant fields has intensified. At present there is some confusion surrounding the term â€˜pseudocerealsâ€™ and what it does and does not include, for example kiwicha which is Amaranthus caudatus or kaniwa which is Chenopodium pallidicaule. Sometimes other grains are included in the pseudocereal group like chia (Salvia hispanica L), an oleaginous seed. One of the aims of the book is to clear up some of the confusion over what is included in the group of pseudocereals. The book will include: the origin, production and utilization of pseudocereals structure and composition of kernels carbohydrates/fibre/bioactive compounds of kernels proteins and amino acids of kernels lipids of kernels pseudocereal dry and wet milling: processes, products and applications food uses of whole pseudocereals pseudocereals in gluten free products and the nutritional and health implications of pseudocereal intake.
Pseudocereals: Chemistry and Technology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35479
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Chemistry and Technology of Petroleum, Fifth Edition (Chemical Industries)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Chemistry and Technology of Petroleum, Fourth Edition (Chemical Industries)
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2018-02-27The Chemistry and Technology of Coal, Third Edition (Chemical Industries)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Lime and Limestone: Chemistry and Technology, Production and Uses
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethanes, 2nd Edition, Volume 1
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Drug Discovery in Africa: Impacts of Genomics, Natural Products, Traditional Medicines, Insights into Medicinal Chemistry, and Technology Platforms in Pursuit of New Drugs - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethanes, 2nd Edition, Volume 2
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethane
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Microwave-Enhanced Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Olive Oil: Chemistry and Technology, Second Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Handbook of Green Chemistry and Technology
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Epoxy Resins - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Polyurethane and Related Foams: Chemistry and Technology
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Synthetics, Mineral Oils, and Bio-Based Lubricants: Chemistry and Technology (Chemical Industries)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Cotton Fiber Chemistry and Technology (International Fiber Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Fossil Hydrocarbons: Chemistry and Technology
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Modern Polyesters: Chemistry and Technology of Polyesters and Copolyesters
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Emulsion Polymerisation (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.