Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patricia Barkway RN CMHN FACMHN BA MSc(PHC) | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 376 | ISBN: 0729541568 | ISBN13: 9780729541565 |
Description: This book provides an introduction to psychology for allied health students and it encourages an understanding of the complex and interactive nature of the factors which influence an individual's health behaviours and health outcomes. Through the use of real life examples, contemporary research and case studies students will be able to apply the material in the text to the health behaviours of the people they care for, their colleagues and themselves. Unlike many health psychology textbooks this new book examines individual personality and psychological theory within the social context of people's lives. This approach is taken because of the increasing awareness that a person's behaviour is not only influenced by internal biological and psychological factors, but also by external factors within the person's social and physical environment. The first half of the book outlines psychological and other relevant theory whilst in the second half those theories are applied to health issues and healthcare practice. Chapters 1-5 presents psychological, lifespan and social theory chapter 6 addresses the role and contribution of research to healthcare practice and chapters 7-13 covers the psychological aspects of specific health encounters, issues and interventions.
Psychology for Health Professionals, 2e.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34029
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Terminology for Health Professionals (Terminology for Allied Health Professional)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Pharmacology for Health Professionals - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Psychology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals: Applying Theory to Practice
- 2019-04-10Margaret Moore Coaching Psychology For Health, Fitness, And Mental Health Professionals
- 2019-04-01Coaching Psychology for Health, Fitness, and Mental Health Professionals (3 DVD set)
- 2019-01-06Coaching Psychology for Health, Fitness, and Mental Health Professionals (3 DVD set)
- 2018-12-21Coaching Psychology for Health, Fitness, and Mental Health Professionals (3 DVD set)
- 2018-12-15Coaching Psychology for Health Fitness and Mental Health Professionals
- 2018-12-15Coaching Psychology for Health, Fitness, and Mental Health Professionals (3 DVD set)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Writing Skills in Practice: A Practical Guide for Health Professionals (Arts Therapies)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Finding the Evidence for Practice: A Workbook for Health Professionals, 1e
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Multidisciplinary Care of Urinary Incontinence: A Handbook for Health Professionals
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Statistics for Health Care Professionals: An Introduction
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals, 3rd edition
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Mosby's Guide to Women's Health: A Handbook for Health Professionals, 1e
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Medical Statistics from Scratch: An Introduction for Health Professionals (Bowers, Medical Statistics from Scratch: An Introduction for Health Professionals)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Communication: Core Interpersonal Skills for Health Professionals, 2e
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Medical Statistics from Scratch: An Introduction for Health Professionals
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Health Economics: An Introduction for Health Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.