Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arye L. Hillman | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 870 | ISBN: 0521738059 | ISBN13: 9780521738057 |
Description: This book is the second edition of Public Finance and Public Policy (2003). The second edition retains the first edition's themes of investigation of responsibilities and limitations of government. The present edition has been rewritten and restructured. Public choice and political economy concepts and political and bureaucratic principal-agent problems are introduced at the beginning for application to later topics. Fairness, envy, hyperbolic discounting, and other concepts of behavioral economics are integrated throughout. The consequences of asymmetric information and the tradeoff between efficiency and ex-post equality are recurring themes. Key themes investigated are markets and governments, institutions and governance, public goods, public finance for public goods, market corrections (externalities and paternalist public policies), voting, social justice, entitlements and equality of opportunity, choice of taxation, and the need for government. The purpose of the book is to provide an accessible introduction to the use of public finance and public policy to improve on market outcomes.
Public Finance and Public Policy: Responsibilities and Limitations of Government.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35749
- 2012-03-08Robert W. Orttung, A. S. Makarychev - National Counter-Terrorism Strategies: Legal, Institutional, and Public Policy Dimensions in the US, UK, France, Turkey and Russia - Removed
- 2010-04-14Public Finance and Public Policy: Responsibilities and Limitations of Government - 2nd edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Public Policy and Performance Management in Democratic Systems: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Public Policy in Asia: Implications for Business and Government
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Public Policy in an Uncertain World: Analysis and Decisions
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Public Policy, Philanthropy and Peacebuilding in Northern Ireland - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Public Policy and Land Exchange: Choice, law, and praxis (Routledge Studies in Environmental Policy)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Efficiency, Finance, and Varieties of Industrial Policy: Guiding Resources, Learning, and Technology for Sustained Growth (Initiative for Policy ... Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Efficiency, Finance, and Varieties of Industrial Policy: Guiding Resources, Learning, and Technology for Sustained Growth (Initiative for Policy ... Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Public Policy: Why ethics matters
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Finance And Its Applications II
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Politics, Finance and the Church in the Reign of Edward II (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Third Series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Probability, Finance And Insurance: Proceedings Of The Workshop, The University of Hong Kong 15-17 July 2002
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Islamic Finance and Law: Theory and Practice in a Globalized World (International Library of Economics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Public policy analysis
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Healthcare Finance and Financial Management: Essentials for Advanced Practice Nurses and Interdisciplinary Care Teams
- 2018-01-09[PDF] International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Globalized Finance and Varieties of Capitalism (International Political Economy Series)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] International Finance and The Developing Economies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.