Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Holley H. Ulbrich | Publisher: Routledge; 2nd ed. edition | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 392 | ISBN: 041558597X | ISBN13: 9780415585972 |
Description: The events of the last decade have challenged the contemporary neo-classical synthesis in all branches of economics, but particularly public finance. The most notable feature of the 2nd edition of Public Finance in Theory and Practice is the infusion of behavioral economics throughout the text, with an end of chapter question inviting the student to apply a behavioral lens to some question or issue. There continues to be an emphasis on the importance of the institutional context, drawing on examples from many countries and emphasizing the role of lower level governments in a federal system. The first five chapters establish this context by reviewing the role of government in a market system, the description of government structure from an economic perspective, the basic data about revenue and expenditures, the elements of public choice, and the distributional role of government. The book has been substantially reorganized to put more emphasis on public expenditure. Expanded treatment of public goods includes common property resources and congestible or club goods. Expanded discussion of budgeting and cost-benefit analysis provides some practical application of the theory. Updated discussions of social security, public education and health care address these three major contemporary public finance issues. The traditional emphasis on revenue (taxes, fees and grants) has been retained but follows rather than precedes the discussion of expenditures.
Public Finance in Theory and Practice Second edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35485
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Project Finance in Theory and Practice, Second Edition: Designing, Structuring, and Financing Private and Public Projects
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Project Finance in Theory and Practice, Second Edition: Designing, Structuring, and Financing Private and Public Projects
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] High-Voltage Engineering: (Theory and Practice, Second Edition)
- 2014-05-07Project Finance in Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Practice in International Perspective (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Nutrition in Public Health: Principles, Policies, and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Kampo: A Clinical Guide to Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Modern Organizations: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Linear and Integer Programming: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Shape Classification and Analysis: Theory and Practice, Second Edition (Image Processing Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Graphics Shaders: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Modern Actuarial Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Attachment and Interaction: From Bowlby to Current Clinical Theory and Practice Second Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Crime Prevention: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Speech Enhancement: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Criminal Justice Research Methods: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Project Management Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.