Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dusty Phillips | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 784 | ISBN: 1787125181 | ISBN13: 9781787125186 |
Description: Learn all about abstract design patterns and how to implement them in Python 3 Understand the structural, creational, and behavioral Python design patterns Get to know the context and application of design patterns to solve real-world problems in software architecture, design, and application development Discover how to simplify Design Pattern implementation using the power of Python 3 Who This Book Is For If you have basic Python skills and wish to learn in depth how to correctly apply appropriate design patterns, this course is tailor made for you. What You Will Learn Discover what design patterns are and how to apply them to writing Python Implement objects in Python by creating classes and defining methods Separate related objects into a taxonomy of classes and describe the properties and behaviors of those objects via the class interface Understand when to use object-oriented features, and more importantly when not to use them Get to know proven solutions to common design issues Explore the design principles that form the basis of software design, such as loose coupling, the Hollywood principle, and the Open Close principle, among others Use Structural Design Patterns and find out how objects and classes interact to build larger applications Improve the productivity and code base of your application using Python design patterns Secure an interface using the Proxy pattern In Detail Python is an object-oriented scripting language that is used in everything from data science to web development. Through applying essential software engineering design patterns to Python, Python code becomes even more efficient and reusable from project to project. This learning path takes you through every traditional and advanced design pattern best applied to Python code, building your skills in writing exceptional Python. Start with the bedrock of Python programming â€“ the objectoriented paradigm. Build your confidence as you learn Python syntax, and how to use OOP principles with Python tools such as Django and Kivy. In the second module, run through the most common and most useful design patterns from a Python perspective. Enhance your professional abilities in in software architecture, design, and development. In the final module, run through the more complex and less common design patterns, discovering how to apply them to Python coding with the help of real-world examples. This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products: Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming - Second Edition by Dusty Phillips Learning Python Design Patterns - Second Edition by Chetan Giridhar Mastering Python Design Patterns by Sakis Kasampalis
Python: Master the Art of Design Patterns.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35695
- 2017-10-02Python: Master the Art of Design Patterns
- 2017-03-14Python Master the Art of Design Patterns
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Zen: Master the Art Achieve Inner Peace and Happiness by Learning Zen Buddhism
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Programming in the Large with Design Patterns
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Udemy - Master The Art of Body Language & Boost Your Confidence!
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Neuroplasticity: Master the Art of Neuroplasticity and Brain Training (Healthy Brain Function, Memory Improvement) (Neuroplasticity, Brain Plasticity, ... Healthy Brain Function, Memory Improvement)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Patisserie: Master the Art of French Pastry
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Sewing: Sewing for Beginners - Master the Art of Sewing Quickly and Effectively in Under 24 Hours (sewing, beginners sewing, sewing patterns, sewing for ... sewing for kids, needlepoint pattern
- 2019-09-16The Art Of Design [True PDF] - Issue 40 2019
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Photography Tips: Master the Art of Wedding Photography With Best Wedding Photography Tips for Shooting a Stunning Wedding Ceremony Photos (photography tips, photographer, wedding photography)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Colorwork for Adventurous Knitters: Master the Art of Knitting Stripes, Slipstitch, Intarsia, and Stranded Colorwork through Step-by-Step Instruction and Easy Projects
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Illustrator Foundations: The Art of Vector Graphics, Design and Illustration in Illustrator
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Learning to Teach Art and Design Bundle: Learning to Teach Art and Design in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience (Learning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Low & Slow: Master the Art of Barbecue in 5 Easy Lessons
- 2017-12-29[PDF] How to Master the Art of Selling from SmarterComics
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Chris Georgenes - How to Cheat in Flash CS3: The art of design and animation in Adobe Flash CS3
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism
- 2017-12-18[PDF] How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.