Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: V. M. Fain | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 0262561689 | ISBN13: 9780262561686 |
Description: Quantum electronics as an independent field of physics came into prominence in the middle of the fifties when the first quantum oscillators and amplifiers were made.This field at once attracted the attention of a large number of research workers, and rapid progress took place. The present book attempts to give a resume of this material and to a certain extent, to generalize it.The material has been arranged as such that the reader need not continually refer elsewhere. In Volume 1, the authors gave the basic theory of quantum electronics. In this part, they have tried to show how the concepts and equations used in quantum electronics follow from the basic principles of theoretical physics. When doing this, they made frequent use of very simple models so as not to complicate the treatment.Research on the subject has of course continued since the publication of this book. The material covered in this edition, however, will form a solid foundation for anyone with an academic interest in the field of quantum electronics.
Quantum Electronics: Volume 2: Maser Amplifiers and Oscillators.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33607
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Quantum Electronics: Volume 2: Maser Amplifiers and Oscillators
- 2010-05-21Quantum Electronics, Volume 2: Maser Amplifiers and Oscillators
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power Electronics Applied to Industrial Systems and Transports, Volume 4: Electromagnetic Compatibility
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Advances in Quantum Chemistry, Volume 50: Response Theory and Molecular Properties
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Digital Electronics, Volume 2: Sequential and Arithmetic Logic Circuits
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Quantum Physics: Volume 1 - From Basics to Symmetries and Perturbations
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Quantum Physics: Volume 2 - From Time-Dependent Dynamics to Many-Body Physics and Quantum Chaos
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume One: Quantum Theory and Observability
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume Three: Quantum Molecules and Reactivity
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume Two: Quantum Atoms and Periodicity
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Advances in Quantum Chemistry, Volume 50: Response Theory and Molecular Properties
- 2019-08-24Microwave and RF Design, Volume 5 Amplifiers and Oscillators, Third Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Quantum Confined Laser Devices: Optical gain and recombination in semiconductors (Oxford Master Series in Physics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Quantum-Dot-Based Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers for O-Band Optical Communication (Springer Theses) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations, Volume 63 (Les Houches)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies (Drug Discovery)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Ring Theory: Volume 44 in Pure and Applied Mathematics
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume Five: Quantum Structure-Activity Relationships (Qu-SAR) (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Quantum Objects: Non-Local Correlation, Causality and Objective Indefiniteness in the Quantum World - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.