Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Donald Gary Swanson | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 343 | ISBN: 1584887524 | ISBN13: 9781584887522 |
Description: Progressing from the fundamentals of quantum mechanics (QM) to more complicated topics, Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications provides advanced undergraduate and graduate students with a comprehensive examination of many applications that pertain to modern physics and engineering. Based on courses taught by the author, this textbook begins with an introductory chapter that reviews historical landmarks, discusses classical theory, and establishes a set of postulates. The next chapter demonstrates how to find the appropriate wave functions for a variety of physical systems in one dimension by solving the Schrodinger equation where for time-independent cases, the total energy is an eigenvalue. The following chapter extends this method to three dimensions, focusing on partial differential equations. In subsequent chapters, the author develops the appropriate operators, eigenvalues, and eigenfunctions for angular momentum as well as methods for examining time-dependent systems. The final chapters address special systems of interest, such as lasers, quarks, and hadrons. Appendices offer additional material, exploring matrices, functions, and physical constants. Relating theory with experiment, Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications provides both basic and complex information for junior- and senior-level physics and engineering students.
Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35863
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Quantum mechanics, concepts and applications
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Quantum mechanics, concepts and applications
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Quantum Mechanics: Concepts and Applications
- 2012-03-16Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications
- 2012-03-16D. G. Swanson, "Quantum Mechanics: Foundations and Applications"
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Foundations and Applications
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Foundations and Applications
- 2019-01-24Quantum Mechanics Concepts and Applications
- 2019-01-08Quantum Mechanics Concepts and Applications
- 2018-05-31Advanced Undergraduate Quantum Mechanics Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications: 13th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods, SBMF 2010, Natal, Brazil, November 8-11, 2010, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fracture Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Internetworking: Technological Foundations and Applications (X.media.publishing)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fracture Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Quantum Mechanics: Theory and Experiment
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Fracture Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, Third Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Quantum Dynamical Semigroups and Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Fluid Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Econometrics: Statistical Foundations and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.