Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jochen Pade | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 3319007971 | ISBN13: 9783319007977 |
Description: This book provides an introduction into the fundamentals of non-relativistic quantum mechanics. In Part 1, the essential principles are developed. Applications and extensions of the formalism can be found in Part 2. The book includes not only material that is presented in traditional textbooks on quantum mechanics, but also discusses in detail current issues such as interaction-free quantum measurements, neutrino oscillations, various topics in the field of quantum information as well as fundamental problems and epistemological questions, such as the measurement problem, entanglement, Bell's inequality, decoherence, and the realism debate. A chapter on current interpretations of quantum mechanics concludes the book. To develop quickly and clearly the main principles of quantum mechanics and its mathematical formulation, there is a systematic change between wave mechanics and algebraic representation in the first chapters. The required mathematical tools are introduced step by step. Moreover, the appendix collects compactly the most important mathematical tools that supplementary literature can be largely dispensed. In addition, the appendix contains advanced topics, such as Quantum- Zeno effect, time-delay experiments, Lenz vector and the Shor algorithm. About 250 exercises, most of them with solutions, help to deepen the understanding of the topics. Target groups of the book are student teachers and all students of physics, as minor or major, looking for a reasonably easy and modern introduction into quantum mechanics.
Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1: Fundamentals (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34087
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 2: Applications and Extensions (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2013-12-29QUANTUM MECHANICS FOR PEDESTRIANS 1 FUNDAMENTALS-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2018-12-13Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1 Fundamentals
- 2013-12-29Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1: Fundamentals (repost)
- 2013-12-25Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1: Fundamentals
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Lecture Notes on Newtonian Mechanics: Lessons from Modern Concepts (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Digital Fourier Analysis: Fundamentals (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-11-15Principles of Physics For Scientists and Engineers (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Statistical Mechanics of Periodic Frustrated Ising Systems (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Percolation Theory for Flow in Porous Media (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Quantum Gravity: From Theory to Experimental Search (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Quantum Coherence: From Quarks to Solids (Springer Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Invariant Manifolds for Physical and Chemical Kinetics (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Stellar Candles for the Extragalactic Distance Scale (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Electrical Measurements in the Laboratory Practice (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Energy from Nuclear Fission: An Introduction (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2013-05-10Principles of Physics: For Scientists and Engineers (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2013-05-05Principles of Physics: For Scientists and Engineers (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.