Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Montserrat Alsina and Pilar Bayer | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 196 | ISBN: 0821833596 | ISBN13: 9780821833599 |
Description: Shimura curves are a far-reaching generalization of the classical modular curves. They lie at the crossroads of many areas, including complex analysis, hyperbolic geometry, algebraic geometry, algebra, and arithmetic. This monograph presents Shimura curves from a theoretical and algorithmic perspective. The main topics are Shimura curves defined over the rational number field, the construction of their fundamental domains, and the determination of their complex multiplication points. The study of complex multiplication points in Shimura curves leads to the study of families of binary quadratic forms with algebraic coefficients and to their classification by arithmetic Fuchsian groups. In this regard, the authors develop a theory full of new possibilities that parallels Gauss' theory on the classification of binary quadratic forms with integral coefficients by the action of the modular group. This is one of the few available books explaining the theory of Shimura curves at the graduate student level. Each topic covered in the book begins with a theoretical discussion followed by carefully worked-out examples, preparing the way for further research.
Quaternion Orders, Quadratic Forms, and Shimura Curves (Crm Monograph Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35830
- 2011-10-02Quaternion Orders, Quadratic Forms, and Shimura Curves (Crm Monograph Series)
- 2017-03-14Quaternion Orders, Quadratic Forms, and Shimura Curves
- 2011-02-14Quaternion Orders, Quadratic Forms, and Shimura Curves
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Higher Regulators, Algebraic $K$-Theory, and Zeta Functions of Elliptic Curves (CRM Monograph Series)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] On Finiteness in Differential Equations and Diophantine Geometry (Crm Monograph Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] An Introduction to Branching Measure-Valued Processes (Crm Monograph Series)
- 2010-04-12On Finiteness in Differential Equations and Diophantine Geometry (Crm Monograph Series)
- 2009-06-26On Finiteness in Differential Equations and Diophantine Geometry (CRM Monograph Series): Dana Schlomiuk
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Geometric Modular Forms And Elliptic Curves
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Geometric Modular Forms and Elliptic Curves, 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-04Quadratic Forms and Their Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Third Person References: Forms and functions in two spoken genres of Spanish (Studies in Functional and Structural Linguistics) [Spanish]
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Families of Automorphic Forms and the Trace Formula (Simons Symposia) - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Arithmetic of Quadratic Forms (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2013-06-04Geometric Modular Forms and Elliptic Curves (repost)
- 2013-02-12Automorphic Forms and Shimura Varieties of PGSp(2)
- 2012-09-23Geometric Modular Forms and Elliptic Curves by Haruzo Hida
- 2012-01-24Geometric Modular Forms and Elliptic Curves
- 2012-01-23Geometric Modular Forms and Elliptic Curves (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.