Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Martin Laredo | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 46 | ISBN: B01N9WJGGW |
Description: Are you ready to learn a new coding language? Are you in charge of working with statistics or need to get through a large amount of data and you are worried about how to get it all done in a manageable way? Then it is time to learn how to use the R programming language. This language was designed with the idea of statistics and data analysis in mind and you will find that it can make your life easier in no time. This guidebook is going to spend some time talking about the R programming language and how it can work out well for you. You are going to learn how to use this programming language, what some of the benefits are, and how to make tables, percentages, and charts to get the work done. Some of the other things you will learn inside this guidebook includes: What is R programming What are some of the fundamentals of using the R language code? How to make vectors and matrices in the R language How to work with the arithmetic functions inside this code How to make a working directory And some of the other tasks like functions and loops When you are ready to find a program that can help you to work with your statistics and data analysis, it is time to bring out the R programming language and use this guidebook to learn how to make it work!
R Programming For Beginners - For Data Science: Crash Course.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35571
- 2018-01-21[PDF] R Programming for Data Science
- 2017-10-21[PDF] R Programming for Data Science
- 2019-07-17^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read R Programming for Data Science by Roger D. Peng Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI]
- 2019-02-05R Programming for Data Science (True PDF)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Functional Programming in R: Advanced Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance
- 2017-10-11[PDF] R: Bootcamp - Learn The Basics of Ruby Programming in 2 Weeks! (FREE Bonus, R Programming For Data Science)
- 2019-09-28Udacity Programming For Data Science V1 0 0
- 2019-07-09Programming For Data Science With R
- 2019-05-21Udacity - Programming for Data Science v1.0.0
- 2019-04-29Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-04-09Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-04-02Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-03-31Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-03-31Packt Programming For Data Science With R-Jgtiso
- 2019-03-25Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-03-24Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-03-20Packt - Programming for Data Science with R
- 2019-03-19PACKT PROGRAMMING FOR DATA SCIENCE WITH R-JGTiSO
- 2019-03-04Programming for Data Science with R
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.