Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: R. K. Gaur | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 1578087163 | ISBN13: 9781578087167 |
Description: RNAi technology is used for large-scale screens that systematically shut down each gene in the cell, which can help identify the components necessary for a particular cellular process or an event such as cell division. Exploitation of the pathway is also a promising tool in biotechnology and medicine. Introducing new technology in the study of RNA interference in microorganisms, plants, and animals, this book reviews the selective and robust effect of RNAi on gene expression. This process is essential both in cell culture and in living organisms because synthetic dsRNA introduced into cells can induce suppression of specific genes of interest.
- Ebooks list page : 35303
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Communication Technology Update
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Process Technology Equipment and Systems
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Battery Technology for Electric Vehicles - Public science and private innovation
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Microsystem Technology in Chemistry and Life Sciences (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Anaerobic Technology in Pulp and Paper Industry (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Instrument Technology: Telemetering and Automatic Control (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Information Technology Project Management (8 edition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Wireless Technology Basics, Signals, Modulation Types, and Access Technologies
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Multi-Technology Positioning
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Structures Technology for Future Aerospace Systems (Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Culture, Technology, Communication. Common World, Different Futures: 10th IFIP WG 13.8 International Conference, CaTaC 2016, London, UK, June 15-17, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Information Technology Auditing: An Evolving Agenda
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Design, Technology and Communication in the British Empire, 1830-1914
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Information Technology Essentials
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Persuasive Technology: Development and Implementation of Personalized Technologies to Change Attitudes and Behaviors: 12th International Conference, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Information Technology Security Fundamentals
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Liposome Technology, Third Edition: Liposome Technology: Entrapment of Drugs and Other Materials into Liposomes
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Lithic Technology: Measures of Production, Use and Curation
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Telecommunications Technology Handbook (Artech House Telecommunications Library)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.