[PDF] Rebuilding Empires: How Best Buy and Other Retailers are Transforming and Competing in the Digital Age of Retailing
Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas Lee | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1137279338 | ISBN13: 9781137279330 |
Description: Rebuilding Empires examines, through retail giants Best Buy and Target, how big box chains are constructing a new future by utilizing mobile devices, social media, and the Internet, the same technologies that once pushed them to the brink of irrelevance. This book features interviews with industry leaders and experts, including Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly, Target chief marketing officer Jeff Jones, and several other key players in both companies. Bricks and mortar retailing is not dead, and Best Buy shows others how to capitalize on their own physical spaces. Lee shows how showrooming is an asset rather than a liability, how physical space and online space are complementary, and how others can learn from Best Buy's innovations including the Geek Squad, stores within stores, and creating non-traditional partnerships. In a readable narrative format, journalist Thomas Lee explores how the world's largest consumer electronics retailer is redefining what it truly means to be a "Best Buy" in the age of online retailing.
Rebuilding Empires: How Best Buy and Other Retailers are Transforming and Competing in the Digital Age of Retailing.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35542
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Multiple Perspectives on Problem Solving and Learning in the Digital Age
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Penny Stocks: How to Buy and Trade Penny Stocks for Massive Profits
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Get Smart: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Starlight Detectives: How Astronomers, Inventors, and Eccentrics Discovered the Modern Universe
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Retirement Handbook: How to Invest and Save for the Future
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Hacked World Order: How Nations Fight, Trade, Maneuver, and Manipulate in the Digital Age
- 2019-07-05The Hacked World Order How Nations Fight, Trade, Maneuver, and Manipulate in the Digital Age
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Class: Living and Learning in the Digital Age (Connected Youth and Digital Futures)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Doing History: Research and Writing in the Digital Age
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Spectral Piano: From Liszt, Scriabin, and Debussy to the Digital Age (Music since 1900)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Exposed: Desire and Disobedience in the Digital Age
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Technoliteracy, Discourse and Social Practice: Frameworks and Applications in the Digital Age
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Modern Welfare States: Scandinavian Politics and Policy in the Global Age, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Media, Power, and Politics in the Digital Age: The 2009 Presidential Election Uprising in Iran
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Unlock the Hidden Power of Connections for Wealth, Success, and Happiness in the Digital Age - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Naked Diplomacy: Power and Statecraft in the Digital Age
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Big Deal: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Digital Age
- 2017-10-23[PDF] World of Workcraft: Rediscovering Motivation and Engagement in the Digital Workplace
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.