Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jeanette Edwards | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 218 | ISBN: 1107009685 | ISBN13: 9781107009684 |
Description: This collection of original essays provides an innovative and multifaceted reflection on the impact and inspiration of the scholarship of eminent anthropologist Marilyn Strathern. A distinguished team of international contributors, all former students of Strathern, reflect on the impact of their relationship with their teacher and address the wider conceptual contribution of her work through their own writings.
Recasting Anthropological Knowledge: Inspiration and Social Science.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35763
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Invisible Hands, Russian Experience, and Social Science: Approaches to Understanding Systemic Failure [Russian]
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Research Methods for Business and Social Science Students
- 2012-01-28The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research: A Workshop Summary - Committee On Advancing Social Science Theory: The Importance Of Common Metrics
- 2011-10-28"The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research" ed. by Rose Maria Li
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Balancing between Trade and Risk: Integrating Legal and Social Science Perspectives
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data and Social Science: A Practical Guide to Methods and Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Reflections on Violence (Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Becoming Virtual: Knowledge Management and Transformation of the Distributed Organization (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Mentally Disordered Offenders: Perspectives from Law and Social Science (Perspectives in Law & Psychology)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Logic Programming, Knowledge Representation, and Nonmonotonic Reasoning: Essays Dedicated to Michael Gelfond on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The History of Rome (Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Research Methods for Graduate Business and Social Science Students
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Political Theory and Social Science: Cutting Against the Grain - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] School for Barbarians: Education Under the Nazis (Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Behavioral and Social Science: 50 Years of Discovery
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 18th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2014, Tainan, Taiwan, May 13-16, 2014. Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Using IBM SPSS Statistics for Research Methods and Social Science Statistics
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Alternate Reality Games For Behavioral and Social Science Research
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 18th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2014, Tainan, Taiwan, May 13-16, 2014. Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.