[PDF] Receptive Spirit: German Idealism and the Dynamics of Cultural Transmission (Idiom Inventing Writing Theory FUP) [German]
Posted on 2017-10-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marton Dornbach | Publisher: Fordham University Press | Category: German | Language: German | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0823268292 | ISBN13: 9780823268290 |
Description: Premised on the assumption that the mind is fundamentally active and self-determining, the German Idealist project gave rise to new ways of thinking about our dependence upon culturally transmitted models of thought, feeling, and creativity. Receptive Spirit elucidates the ways in which Kant, Fichte, Schlegel, and Hegel envisioned and enacted the conjunction of receptivity and spontaneous activity in the transmission of human-made models of mindedness. Their innovations have defined the very terms in which we think about the historical character of aesthetic experience, the development of philosophical thinking, the dynamics of textual communication, and the task of literary criticism.Combining a reconstructive approach to this key juncture of modern thought with close attention paid to subsequent developments, Marton Dornbach argues that we must continue to think within the framework established by the Idealists if we are to keep our bearings in the contemporary intellectual landscape.
Receptive Spirit: German Idealism and the Dynamics of Cultural Transmission (Idiom Inventing Writing Theory FUP) [German].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33001
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Flirtations: Rhetoric and Aesthetics This Side of Seduction (Idiom Inventing Writing Theory FUP)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Minima Philologica (Idiom Inventing Writing Theory FUP)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Private Equity, Corporate Governance And The Dynamics Of Capital Market Regulation
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Translating Investments: Metaphor and the Dynamics of Cultural Change in Tudor-Stuart England
- 2017-11-10[PDF] China's Geography: Globalization and the Dynamics of Political, Economic, and Social Change (Changing Regions in a Global Context: New Perspectives in Regional Geography Series)
- 2009-10-16Translating Investments: Metaphor and the Dynamics of Cultural Change in Tudor-Stuart England
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2018-06-18German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-06-08German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-04-22German Idealism and the Jew The Inner Anti-Semitism of Philosophy and German Jewish Responses
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Extended Cognition and the Dynamics of Algorithmic Skills (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Britain, France, West Germany and the People's Republic of China, 1969-1982: The European Dimension of China's Great Transition (Security, Conflict and Cooperation in the Contemporary World) [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Geometry of Creation: Architectural Drawing and the Dynamics of Gothic Design
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Banking on Stability: Japan and the Cross-Pacific Dynamics of International Financial Crisis Management
- 2018-01-10[PDF] British Idealism and the Concept of the Self - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Bukharan Jews and the Dynamics of Global Judaism (Indiana Series in Sephardi and Mizrahi Studies)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Rethinking History, Reframing Identity: Memory, Generations, and the Dynamics of National Identity in Poland - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] A Life Cycle for Clusters?: The Dynamics of Agglomeration, Change, and Adaption (Contributions to Economics)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Hegel's Discovery of the Philosophy of Spirit: Autonomy, Alienation, and the Ethical Life: The Jena Lectures 1802-1806 (Renewing Philosophy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.