Posted on 2017-11-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jurgen Ehlers | Category: Astronomy and Cosmology | Language: English | Page: 307 | ISBN: 0821811080 |
Description: Gravitation is considered to be of fundamental importance to physics and astrophysics for the following two reasons: (1) All neutral, structureless test particles move equally in the neighborhood of massive bodies (Eotvos-Dicke Experiment), hence the gravitational field cannot be separated unambiguously from the inertial field (Einstein's principle of equivalence). Therefore and because of the approximate local validity of the special theory of relativity, space-time is represented in Einstein's general theory of relativity as a pseudo-Riemannian manifold whose curvature measures the inhomogeneity of the gravitational field. Almost all physical laws require for their mathematical formulation a metric and a linear connection these structures are physically defined by the behavior of particles1 which, unavoidably, are subject to gravitational forces. Consequently the gravitational field influences, in principle, all physical processes.
Relativity Theory and Astrophysics. 1. Relativity and Cosmology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33814
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part II: Singularities, Bifurcations and Dynamics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Group Theory and Its Application to Physical Problems (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Reflective Theory and Practice in Teacher Education (Self-Study of Teaching and Teacher Education Practices)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Antenna Theory and Design.
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Affect Theory and Early Modern Texts: Politics, Ecologies, and Form (Palgrave Studies in Affect Theory and Literary Criticism)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Cyclostationarity: Theory and Methods (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Decision Theory and Multi-Agent Planning (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Electron Theory and Quantum Electrodynamics: 100 Years Later (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Approximation Theory and Spline Functions (Nato Science Series C:)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Postcolonial Theory and Psychoanalysis: From Uneasy Engagements to Effective Critique - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Flight Theory and Aerodynamics: A Practical Guide for Operational Safety
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Change Management
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Spectral Theory and Excitation of Open Structures (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Prioritization Theory and Defensive Foreign Policy: Systemic Vulnerabilities in International Politics - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Location Theory and Decision Analysis: Analytics of Spatial Information Technology
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Information Theory and Statistics: A Tutorial (Foundations and Trends in Communications and Information The)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Kinetic Theory and Transport Phenomena (Oxford Master Series in Physics)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] String Theory and the Scientific Method
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Portfolio Theory and Risk Management (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.