Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Luciano Alparone | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: GPS | Language: English | Page: 342 | ISBN: 1466587490 | ISBN13: 9781466587496 |
Description: A synthesis of more than ten years of experience, Remote Sensing Image Fusion covers methods specifically designed for remote sensing imagery. The authors supply a comprehensive classification system and rigorous mathematical description of advanced and state-of-the-art methods for pansharpening of multispectral images, fusion of hyperspectral and panchromatic images, and fusion of data from heterogeneous sensors such as optical and synthetic aperture radar (SAR) images and integration of thermal and visible/near-infrared images. They also explore new trends of signal/image processing, such as compressive sensing and sparse signal representations. The book brings a new perspective to a multidisciplinary research field that is becoming increasingly articulate and comprehensive. It fosters signal/image processing methodologies toward the goal of information extraction, either by humans or by machines, from remotely sensed images. The authors explain how relatively simple processing methods tailored to the specific features of the images may be winning in terms of reliable performance over more complex algorithms based on mathematical theories and models unconstrained from the physical behaviors of the instruments. Ultimately, the book covers the births and developments of three generations of RS image fusion. Established textbooks are mainly concerned with the earliest generation of methods. This book focuses on second generation methods you can use now and new trends that may become third generation methods. Only the lessons learned with second generation methods will be capable of fostering the excellence among the myriad of methods that are proposed almost every day by the scientific literature.
Remote Sensing Image Fusion (Signal and Image Processing of Earth Observations).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32202
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Remote Sensing, Third Edition: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Remote Sensing Image Fusion: A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Radar Imaging for Maritime Observation (Signal and Image Processing of Earth Observations)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Principles of Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging: A System Simulation Approach (Signal and Image Processing of Earth Observations)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Remote Sensing of Energy Fluxes and Soil Moisture Content
- 2013-02-05Remote Sensing Image Processing (Repost)
- 2012-03-01Remote Sensing Image Processing
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Remote Sensing for Geoscientists: Image Analysis and Integration, Third Edition
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Remote Sensing of Aquatic Coastal Ecosystem Processes: Science and Management Applications (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing) - Removed
- 2019-03-26Remote Sensing Image Fusion
- 2019-03-20Remote Sensing Image Fusion
- 2019-03-18Remote Sensing Image Fusion
- 2019-03-07Remote Sensing Image Fusion
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Optical Remote Sensing: Advances in Signal Processing and Exploitation Techniques (Augmented Vision and Reality) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Remote Sensing for Geologists: A Guide to Image Interpretation
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Remote Sensing Digital Image Analysis: An Introduction. - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Quaternion Fourier Transforms for Signal and Image Processing
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Local Approximation Techniques in Signal and Image Processing
- 2016-10-25Remote Sensing Image Fusion A Practical Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.