Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert A. Schowengerdt | Publisher: Academic Press; 3 edition | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 560 | ISBN: 0123694078 | ISBN13: 9780123694072 |
Description: Remote sensing is a technology that engages electromagnetic sensors to measure and monitor changes in the earthâ€™s surface and atmosphere. Normally this is accomplished through the use of a satellite or aircraft. This book, in its 3rd edition, seamlessly connects the art and science of earth remote sensing with the latest interpretative tools and techniques of computer-aided image processing. Newly expanded and updated, this edition delivers more of the applied scientific theory and practical results that helped the previous editions earn wide acclaim and become classroom and industry standards. Dr. Schowengerdt presents an advanced unified framework and rationale that uniquely empowers the reader with the latest critical thinking skills and prerequisite knowledge needed to successfully design, develop and incorporate maintainable remote sensing solutions for real-world application. Advanced remote sensing image processing techniques such as hyperspectral image analysis, fusion of multisensor images and digital elevation model extraction from stereo imagery are discussed theoretically in terms of spectral, spatial, and geometric models. An expanded exercise section is also included at the end of each chapter allowing for the greatest level of mastery ever.
Remote Sensing, Third Edition: Models and Methods for Image Processing.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35513
- 2013-03-07Remote Sensing, 3rd Edition: Models and Methods for Image Processing (repost)
- 2013-10-07Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing (repost)
- 2010-01-27Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2009-01-02Remote Sensing,3 Ed: Models and Methods for Image Processing
- 2011-11-02Introduction to Remote Sensing, Fifth Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Visual Merchandising, Third edition: Windows and in-store displays for retail
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Living Systems: Levico Terme, Italy 2014 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Analysis I: Third Edition (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Plasma Physics, Volume 1: Fluid Models
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Planet Earth
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Wine Science, Third Edition: Principles and Applications (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Remote Sensing of Energy Fluxes and Soil Moisture Content
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Analysis II: Third Edition (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Statistical Models and Methods for Biomedical and Technical Systems (Statistics for Industry and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Process of Investigation, Third Edition: Concepts and Strategies for Investigators in the Private Sector
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Smart Materials: Cortona, Italy, 25-29 June 2001 (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Food Chemistry, Third Edition (Basic and Clinical Oncology)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Drug Stability, Third Edition, Revised, and Expanded: Principles and Practices (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Models and Methods for Interval-Valued Cooperative Games in Economic Management
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.