[PDF] Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Studies in Computational Linguistics)
Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patrick Blackburn | Publisher: Center for the Study of Language and Information | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 376 | ISBN: 1575864967 | ISBN13: 9781575864969 |
Description: How can computers distinguish the coherent from the unintelligible, recognize new information in a sentence, or draw inferences from a natural language passage? Computational semantics is an exciting new field that seeks answers to these questions, and this volume is the first textbook wholly devoted to this growing subdiscipline. The book explains the underlying theoretical issues and fundamental techniques for computing semantic representations for fragments of natural language. This volume will be an essential text for computer scientists, linguists, and anyone interested in the development of computational semantics.
Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Studies in Computational Linguistics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33704
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-09-05Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics
- 2011-09-04Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Assessment and Intervention for English Language Learners: Translating Research into Practice
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Speaking and Writing for English Language Learners: Collaborative Teaching for Greater Success with K-6
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Simulation and Inference for Stochastic Differential Equations: With R Examples (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Simulation and Inference for Stochastic Differential Equations: With R Examples (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2010-02-21James Clifford - Formal Semantics and Pragmatics for Natural Language Querying
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Foundations and Methods of Stochastic Simulation: A First Course (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch: Results by the STEVIN-programme (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Boolean Semantics for Natural Language (Studies in Linguistics and Philosophy) - Removed
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The People's Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Language Resources (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Philosophical Essays, Volume 1: Natural Language: What It Means and How We Use It
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Games and Puzzles for English as a Second Language (Dover Language Guides)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Building Pipelines for Natural Language Understanding with Spark
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Environmental Communication. Second Edition: Skills and Principles for Natural Resource Managers, Scientists, and Engineers - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Aphasia and Other Acquired Neurogenic Language Disorders: A Guide for Clinical Excellence
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Information Retrieval in Biomedicine: Natural Language Processing for Knowledge Integration (Premier Reference Source)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.