Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jonathan Rougier | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 583 | ISBN: 1107006198 | ISBN13: 9781107006195 |
Description: Assessment of risk and uncertainty is crucial for natural hazard risk management, facilitating risk communication and informing strategies to successfully mitigate our society's vulnerability to natural disasters. Written by some of the world's leading experts, this book provides a state-of-the-art overview of risk and uncertainty assessment in natural hazards. It presents the core statistical concepts using clearly defined terminology applicable across all types of natural hazards and addresses the full range of sources of uncertainty, the role of expert judgement and the practice of uncertainty elicitation. The core of the book provides detailed coverage of all the main hazard types and concluding chapters address the wider societal context of risk management. This is an invaluable compendium for academic researchers and professionals working in the fields of natural hazards science, risk assessment and management and environmental science and will be of interest to anyone involved in natural hazards policy.
Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35075
- 2016-06-30Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards
- 2013-12-30Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Risk and Uncertainty in the Art World
- 2018-06-25Visual Quality Assessment for Natural and Medical Image
- 2018-06-08Visual Quality Assessment for Natural and Medical Image - Removed
- 2018-04-25Visual Quality Assessment for Natural and Medical Image - Removed
- 2018-04-19Visual Quality Assessment for Natural and Medical Image - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Experimentation, Validation, and Uncertainty Analysis for Engineers, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Future Sustainable Ecosystems: Complexity, Risk, and Uncertainty (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Environmental Statistics)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) Measurements and Uncertainty Assessment (PoliTO Springer Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Risk and Interdependencies in Critical Infrastructures: A Guideline for Analysis - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Risk and Crisis Management Planning: A Workbook for Organization and Program Administrators
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Stochastic Dominance: Investment Decision Making under Uncertainty (Studies in Risk and Uncertainty) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Risk Communication: A Handbook for Communicating Environmental, Safety, and Health Risks
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Essentials of ADHD Assessment for Children and Adolescents (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Academic and Behavior Supports for At-Risk Students: Tier 2 Interventions (Guilford Practical Intervention in Schools) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] ICD-10 Competency Assessment for Coders: Anatomy and Physiology
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Risk and Reliability Analysis: A Handbook for Civil and Environmental Engineers
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Hydrosystem Engineering (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.