[PDF] Risk in the Global Real Estate Market: International Risk Regulation, Mechanism Design, Foreclosures, Title Systems, and REITs
Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mike C. I. Nwogugu | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 111801135X | ISBN13: 9781118011355 |
Description: Essential reading for professional investors, risk managers, regulators, central bankers, and real estate professionals, Risk in the Global Real Estate Market: International Risk Regulation, Mechanism Design, Foreclosures, Title Systems, and REITs takes an international look at the ways in which U.S.â€“style constitutional laws, financial laws, and real estate laws in various countries affect global economics and risk and analyzes specific constraints that deter market development such as Asset Liability Matching, inappropriate financial products, land title systems, inefficient constitutions and human biases. The subâ€“prime mortgage crisis (that began around 2006) and the Global Financial Crisis of 2007 2010 disrupted the economies of various countries and exposed many of the psychological, social, and economic problems inherent in the legal/risk infrastructure for mortgages, land title systems, REITs, securitization, and pensions. In this remarkable new book, Michael Nwogugu explains how these processes and statutes are unconstitutional and inefficient, and how they influence demand for housing, real estate prices, retirement savings, household wealth, consumer disposable income, marriage opportunities, job markets, crime, and regional economic growth. The resulting major economic and public health problems have continued to reduce the qualityâ€“ofâ€“life of nations, and continue to cause permanent declines in wealth, increases in crime and delinquency, high divorce rates, depression, and inadequate job creation, among other problems. The book examines a range of fields including mechanism design, psychology, risk finance, and corporate governance and emphasizes Constitutional economics as a distinct dimension of risk analysis. Risk in the Global Real Estate Market makes a compelling case about how constitutional torts increase information asymmetry, transaction costs, agency problems, and compliance costs, as well as inefficiency in real estate transactions. These problems, the book argues, are not unique to the United States, but also affect Commonwealth countries and other nations that have developed regulations that are similar to, or are based on U.S. commercial, securities, and or constitutional laws. Risk in the Global Real Estate Market presents a novel analysis of the subâ€“prime crisis (that first began in 2006), the failure of securitization (CMBS/MBS) markets, the Global Financial Crisis, and socioâ€“economic problems caused by traditional mortgages and securitization. The book reveals that many of the statutes and processes that define mortgages, foreclosures, securitization, and REITs in the United States (and many commonâ€“law countries and nations that have adopted Americanâ€“style real estate regulations) are fundamentally unconstitutional and inefficient, and have lasting negative effects on consumer psychology, the demand for real estate, price discovery in property markets, economic growth, and quality of life. The book examines the nature of constitutional torts and property rights as the foundation for business transactions and economic growth within the context of risk regulation, interstate commerce, takings, and legislation. Risk in the Global Real Estate Market introduces new theories of consumer psychology and institutional dynamics in real estate transactions presents new theories of takings, and also surveys psychology/psychiatry studies (based on data from various countries) that confirm the harmful effects of mortgages, securitization, and foreclosures. Using elements of mechanism design, Michael Nwogugu develops new efficient financial products (Mortgageâ€“Alternatives products), and presents a policy framework for a unified Mortgageâ€“Alternatives market for the CEE/CIS region and China. He also explains why Asset Liability Matching hinders lending, capital formation and risk management, especially in developing countries.
Risk in the Global Real Estate Market: International Risk Regulation, Mechanism Design, Foreclosures, Title Systems, and REITs.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32700
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Impact of Public Policy Measures on the German Real Estate Market
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Commercial Real Estate Revolution: Nine Transforming Keys to Lowering Costs, Cutting Waste, and Driving Change in a Broken Industry
- 2011-09-10The Commercial Real Estate Revolution: Nine Transforming Keys to Lowering Costs, Cutting Waste, and Driving Change in a Broken Industry
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Law, Economics and Finance of the Real Estate Market: A Perspective of Hong Kong and Singapore (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Building Big Profits in Real Estate: A Guide for The New Investor
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Complete Real Estate Encyclopedia: From AAA Tenant to Zoning Variancess and Everything in Between
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Millionaire Real Estate Investor [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Other People's Money: Inside the Housing Crisis and the Demise of the Greatest Real Estate Deal Ever M ade
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Buy It, Rent It, Profit! (Updated Edition): Make Money as a Landlord in ANY Real Estate Market
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Cash in on the Coming Real Estate Crash: How to Protect Yourself From Losses Now, and Turn a Profit After the Bubble Bursts
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Developing the Global Bioeconomy: Technical, Market, and Environmental Lessons from Bioenergy
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Argus Developer in Practice: Real Estate Development Modeling in the Real World
- 2017-12-23[PDF] A World More Concrete: Real Estate and the Remaking of Jim Crow South Florida (Historical Studies of Urban America)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Neighbourhood Renewal and Housing Markets: Community Engagement in the US and the UK (Real Estate Issues)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Your First Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Winning in the Global Market: A Practical Guide to International Business Success
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Real Estate Market Valuation and Analysis
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Consultative Real Estate Agent: Building Relationships That Create Loyal Clients, Get More Referrals, and Increase Your Sales
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.