Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Frank N. Egerton | Publisher: University of California Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0520271742 | ISBN13: 9780520271746 |
Description: Ecology is the centerpiece of many of the most important decisions that face humanity. Roots of Ecology documents the deep ancestry of this now enormously important science from the early ideas of Herodotos, Plato, and Pliny, up through those of Linnaeus and Darwin, to those that inspired Ernst Haeckel's mid-nineteenth-century neologism ecology. Based on a long-running series of regularly published columns, this important work gathers a vast literature illustrating the development of ecological and environmental concepts, ideas, and creative thought that has led to our modern view of ecology. Roots of Ecology should be on every ecologist's shelf.
Roots of Ecology: Antiquity to Hckel.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34157
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Dharma and Ecology of Hindu Communities: Sustenance and Sustainability (Ashgate New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology, and Biblical Studies)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Learning Landscape Ecology: A Practical Guide to Concepts and Techniques
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Biology and Ecology of Venomous Marine Snails (Biology and Ecology of Marine Life)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Hollywood Utopia: Ecology in Contemporary American Cinema
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Biology and Ecology of Crayfish
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Slave Revolts in Antiquity
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Hypatia (Women in Antiquity)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Wood Ant Ecology and Conservation (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Mediterranean Families in Antiquity: Households, Extended Families, and Domestic Space
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Animal Signals (Ecology and Evolution)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Aquatic Biofilms: Ecology, Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Tarpons: Biology, Ecology, Fisheries
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Environment and Ecology: (as Per the New Syllabus, B. Tech, Year of U. P. Technical University)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Biology and Ecology of Antarctic Krill (Advances in Polar Ecology)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Aquatic Microbial Ecology and Biogeochemistry: A Dual Perspective
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Migration Ecology of Birds
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Carnivore Behavior, Ecology, and Evolution
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Psychoanalysis and Ecology at the Edge of Chaos: Complexity Theory, Deleuze,Guattari and Psychoanalysis for a Climate in Crisis
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Experiments in Ecology: Their Logical Design and Interpretation Using Analysis of Variance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.