Posted on 2017-11-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jeffrey Foss | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 564 | ISBN: 1551116243 | ISBN13: 9781551116242 |
Description: This new anthology includes both classic and contemporary readings on the methods and scope of science. Jeffrey Foss depicts science in a broadly humanistic context, contending that it is philosophically interesting because it has reshaped nearly all aspects of human culture?and in so doing has reshaped humanity as well. While providing a strong introduction to epistemological and metaphysical issues in science, this text goes beyond the traditional topics, enlarging the scope of philosophical engagement with science. Substantial introductions and critical questions are provided for each reading.
Science and the World: Philosophical Approaches.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33535
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Crystallography and the World of Symmetry (Springer Series in Materials Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] A Century of Nature: Twenty-One Discoveries that Changed Science and the World
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Headstrong: 52 Women Who Changed Science-and the World
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Knowledge and the World: Challenges Beyond the Science Wars (The Frontiers Collection)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] A Century of Nature: Twenty-One Discoveries that Changed Science and the World
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Home and the World: Editing the 'Glorious Ming' in Woodblock-Printed Books of the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries (Harvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Science and the Trinity: The Christian Encounter with Reality
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Mind and the World Order: Outline of a Theory of Knowledge (Dover Books on Western Philosophy)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Science and the human temperament,
- 2017-12-27[PDF] China and the World since 1945: An International History (The Making of the Contemporary World)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Capitalism and the World Economy: The Light and Shadow of Globalization (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Psyche and the Arts: Jungian Approaches to Music, Architecture, Literature, Painting and Film
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Science and the Enlightenment (Cambridge Studies in the History of Science)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Confucius: And the World He Created
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Google and the Law: Empirical Approaches to Legal Aspects of Knowledge-Economy Business Models (Information Technology and Law Series)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Science and the City: The Mechanics Behind the Metropolis
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Science and the Decolonization of Social Theory: Unthinking Modernity - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Spain and the World Table
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Science and the Sociology of Knowledge (RLE Social Theory) (Routledge Library Editions: Social Theory)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.