Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dieter K. Schroder | Publisher: Wiley-Interscience | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 784 | ISBN: 0471241393 | ISBN13: 9780471241393 |
Description: Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization is the only book on the market devoted to the characterization techniques used by the modern semiconductor industry to measure diverse semiconductor materials and devices. It covers the full range of electrical and optical characterization methods while thoroughly treating the more specialized chemical and physical techniques. This newly revamped and expanded Second Edition incorporates the many innovations that have come to dominate the field during the past decade. From scanning probe techniques to the detection of metallic impurities in silicon wafers to the use of microwave reflection to measure contactless resistivity, each chapter presents state-of-the-art tools and techniques, most of which were in their infancy or had not yet been developed when the previous edition first came out. Featured here are: An entirely new chapter on reliability and probe microscopy Numerous examples and end-of-chapter problems - new to this edition Five hundred illustrations revised for this edition Updated bibliography with over 1,200 references Easy-to-use text including a real-world mix of units rather than strictly MKS units. This practical new edition is ideal for textbook adoptions at the graduate level and is destined to become an essential reference for research and development teams in the semiconductor industry.
Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization (Wiley-Interscience, 1998).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32297
- 2011-05-17Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization - Removed
- 2014-04-11Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2013-05-11Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 2 edition (repost)
- 2011-03-14Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 2 edition
- 2009-12-23Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization (repost)
- 2009-01-18Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 3rd Edition
- 2007-10-23Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization - Removed
- 2012-01-01The Probabilistic Method (Wiley-Interscience Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization)
- 2011-12-02A User's Guide to Operator Algebras (Wiley-Interscience and Canadian Mathematics Series of Monographs and Texts)
- 2011-10-29Symbolic Data Analysis and the SODAS Software (Wiley-Interscience Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Semiconductor Nanowires: Materials, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Semiconductor Nanocrystals and Metal Nanoparticles: Physical Properties and Device Applications (Advances in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Analyzing Microarray Gene Expression Data (Wiley-Interscience Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Pi and the AGM: A Study in Analytic Number Theory and Computational Complexity (Wiley-Interscience and Canadian Mathematics Series of Monographs and Texts)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation: Process Fundamentals and Mathematical Models (Wiley-Interscience)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Aquatic Chemical Kinetics: Reaction Rates of Processes in Natural Waters (Environmental Science and Technology: A Wiley-Interscience Series of Texts and Monographs)
- 2012-09-18A Concrete Approach to Mathematical Modelling (Wiley-Interscience Paperback Series)
- 2012-01-17LC/MS Applications in Drug Development (Wiley - Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry) - Mike S. Lee
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.