Posted on 2017-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Julie Peakman | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0230555101 |
Description: In a series of original essays, Sexual Perversions attempts to open a debate – to begin an exploration into the history of the many sexual activities considered outside the realm of normal behaviour. For the first time in an examination of this period, such diverse subject matter as necrophilia, paedophilia, cross-dressing, religious perversion, foot fetishism and rape, will be brought together. The book covers religion, culture and literature in history and introduces new scholars working in the arena of the history of sexuality. It involves an analytical appraisal of documentation including plays, poems, erotica, trial records, pamphlets, sermons, and travelogues, in a multi-disciplinary approach.
Sexual Perversions, 1670-1890.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30399
- 2011-09-25Sexual Perversions, 1670-1890 - Removed
- 2011-01-26Sexual Perversions, 1670-1890 (Repost)
- 2010-02-06Sexual Perversions 1670-1890
- 2009-12-28Sexual Perversions, 1670-1890 - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Sexualitat und sexuelle Perversionen: Sexuality and Sexual Perversions (German Edition) [German]
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Perversions of Fascism
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Sexual Rhetorics: Methods, Identities, Publics
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Sexual Disorders: Perspectives on Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Sexual States of Mind (Harris Meltzer Trust Series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Sexual Orientation and Transgender Issues in Organizations: Global Perspectives on LGBT Workforce Diversity
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Sexual Forensics in Victorian and Edwardian England: Age, Crime and Consent in the Courts (Genders and Sexualities in History)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] US Cavalry, 1865-1890: Patrolling the Frontier (Historical Warriors)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Sexual Assault in Context: Teaching College Men About Gender
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Disabling Perversions: Forensic Psychotherapy with People with Intellectual Disabilities (Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- 2017-04-03[PDF] Sexual Reproduction in Animals and Plants
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Sexual Awareness: Your Guide to Healthy Couple Sexuality
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Sexual Revolutions: Psychoanalysis, History and the Father
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Sexual Fitness
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.