Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jinlian Hu | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 326 | ISBN: 1909030503 | ISBN13: 9781909030503 |
Description: Shape-memory polymers (SMP) are a unique branch of the smart-materials family that can change shape upon exposure to an external stimulus. Discovery of SMP has been a significant breakthrough in the development of novel smart materials for various engineering applications, has superseded traditional materials, and influenced current methods of product design. This book is extremely useful for any academic, R&D manager, research scientist or engineer involved in SMP research. The first objective of this book is to provide the latest advanced research information on SMP. This will enlighten readers to the achievements and tremendous potentials of SMP. The second objective is to provide readers with the basic fundamentals of SMP (including the mechanisms of shape-memory). This will help readers to become familiar with SMP to guide them in undertaking independent research on SMP. The third objective is to describe the challenges and application problems associated with SMP. This could help them to focus on these issues and exploit their knowledge to look for innovative solutions. The final objective of this book is to detail the future outlook of SMP research, which could further promote the applications of these novel materials.
Shape Memory Polymers: Fundamentals, Advances and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34733
- 2019-01-15Shape Memory Polymers Fundamentals, Advances and Applications
- 2019-01-10Shape Memory Polymers Fundamentals, Advances and Applications
- 2018-12-24Shape Memory Polymers Fundamentals, Advances and Applications
- 2017-06-15Shape Memory Polymers Fundamentals, Advances And Applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Shape-Memory Polymers and Multifunctional Composites
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Plasmonic Resonators: Fundamentals, Advances, and Applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Shape Memory Polymers and Textiles
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Understanding Biophotonics: Fundamentals, Advances, and Applications
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Shape Memory Polymers for Biomedical Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals, Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Water Soluble Polymers: Solution Properties and Applications (Arts, Culture and Society in the)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Recycling of Polymers: Methods, Characterization and Applications
- 2018-01-04[PDF] In-Memory Data Management: Technology and Applications, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Green Communications: Theoretical Fundamentals, Algorithms and Applications
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Emerging Memory Technologies: Design, Architecture, and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Cadmium Telluride Quantum Dots: Advances and Applications
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization: Theoretical Advances and Applications (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Photonic Polymer Systems: Fundamentals: Methods, and Applications (Plastics Engineering)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Self-Assembled Peptide Nanostructures: Advances and Applications in Nanobiotechnology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.