Posted on 2017-04-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John D. Cressler | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0521879396 |
Description: We are in the swirling center of the most life-changing technological revolution the Earth has ever known. In only 60 years, an eye-blink of human history, a single technological invention has launched the proverbial thousand ships, producing the most sweeping and pervasive set of changes ever to wash over humankind changes that are reshaping the very core of human existence, on a global scale, at a relentlessly accelerating pace. And we are just at the very beginning. Silicon Earth introduces readers with little or no background to the many marvels of microelectronics and nanotechnology, using easy, non-intimidating language, with an intuitive approach using minimal math. The general scientific and engineering underpinnings of microelectronics and nanotechnology are addressed, as well as how this new technological revolution is transforming a broad array of interdisciplinary fields, and civilization as a whole. Special 'widget deconstruction' chapters address the inner workings of ubiquitous micro/nano-enabled pieces of technology such as cell phones, flash drives, GPS, DVDs, and digital cameras.
Silicon Earth: Introduction to the Microelectronics and Nanotechnology Revolution.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31359
- 2014-06-05Silicon Earth: Introduction to the Microelectronics and Nanotechnology Revolution
- 2014-05-10Silicon Earth: Introduction to the Microelectronics and Nanotechnology Revolution
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Silicon Earth: Introduction to Microelectronics and Nanotechnology, Second Edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Postharvest: An Introduction to the Physiology and Handling of Fruit and Vegetables
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Architecture;: An introduction to the history and theory of the art of building.
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics, 3rd ed - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Worldviews: An Introduction to the History and Philosophy of Science
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Graphene: An Introduction to the Fundamentals and Industrial Applications (Advanced Material Series)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Zookeeping: An Introduction to the Science and Technology
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Disease (4th Edition)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Disease (4th Edition)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Zookeeping: An Introduction to the Science and Technology
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Recursive Estimation and Time-Series Analysis: An Introduction for the Student and Practitioner - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Topology: An Introduction to the Point-Set and Algebraic Areas (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Introduction to the IOT and Embedded Systems
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Learn to Read Chinese: An Introduction to the Language and Concepts of Current Zhongyi Literature, Vol.1
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Learn to Read Chinese: An Introduction to the Language and Concepts of Current Zhongyi Literature, Vol. 2
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Middle Egyptian: An Introduction to the Language and Culture of Hieroglyphs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.