Posted on 2017-12-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Emilio L. Cano | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 284 | ISBN: 1461436516 | ISBN13: 9781461436515 |
Description: Six Sigma has arisen in the last two decades as a breakthrough Quality Management Methodology. With Six Sigma, we are solving problems and improving processes using as a basis one of the most powerful tools of human development: the scientific method. For the analysis of data, Six Sigma requires the use of statistical software, being R an Open Source option that fulfills this requirement. R is a software system that includes a programming language widely used in academic and research departments. Nowadays, it is becoming a real alternative within corporate environments. The aim of this book is to show how R can be used as the software tool in the development of Six Sigma projects. The book includes a gentle introduction to Six Sigma and a variety of examples showing how to use R within real situations. It has been conceived as a self contained piece. Therefore, it is addressed not only to Six Sigma practitioners, but also to professionals trying to initiate themselves in this management methodology. The book may be used as a text book as well.
Six Sigma with R: Statistical Engineering for Process Improvement (Use R!).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34287
- 2012-12-31Six Sigma with R: Statistical Engineering for Process Improvement (Use R!)
- 2017-10-24Six Sigma with R: Statistical Engineering for Process Improvement
- 2013-01-08Six Sigma with R: Statistical Engineering for Process Improvement [Repost]
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Six Sigma for Powerful Improvement: A Green Belt DMAIC Training System with Software Tools and a 25-Lesson Course
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Six Sigma for Organizational Excellence: A Statistical Approach
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Six Sigma for Electronics Design and Manufacturing (Professional Engineering)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Axiomatic Quality: Integrating Axiomatic Design with Six-Sigma, Reliability, and Quality Engineering
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Six Sigma Handbook: The Complete Guide for Greenbelts, Blackbelts, and Managers at All Levels, Revised and Expanded Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Design for Six Sigma: A Practical Approach through Innovation (Continuous Improvement Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Six Sigma Way Team Fieldbook: An Implementation Guide for Process Improvement Teams
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Six Sigma Lean Toolset: Mindset for Successful Implementation of Improvement Projects
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Six Sigma For Dummies
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Six Sigma Quality Improvement with Minitab
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Six Sigma Case Studies with Minitab
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Six Sigma for Medical Device Design
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Six Sigma for Green Belts and Champions: Foundations, DMAIC, Tools, Cases, and Certification
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Applied Data Analysis For Process Improvement: A Practical Guide To Six Sigma Black Belt Statistics
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Six Sigma Statistics with EXCEL and MINITAB
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Six Sigma for Quality and Productivity Promotion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.