[PDF] Social Cost of Carbon Estimates for Regulatory Impact Analysis: Development and Technical Assessment (Energy Policies, Politics and Prices)
Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joseph M. Keck | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 125 | ISBN: 1634636910 | ISBN13: 9781634636919 |
Description: Under Executive Order 12866, agencies are required, to the extent permitted by law, “to assess both the costs and the benefits of the intended regulation and, recognizing that some costs and benefits are difficult to quantify, propose or adopt a regulation only upon a reasoned determination that the benefits of the intended regulation justify its costs.” The purpose of the “social cost of carbon” (SCC) estimates presented here is to allow agencies to incorporate the social benefits of reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions into cost-benefit analyses of regulatory actions that have small, or “marginal,” impacts on cumulative global emissions. The estimates are presented with an acknowledgement of the many uncertainties involved and with a clear understanding that they should be updated over time to reflect increasing knowledge of the science and economics of climate impacts. This book presents a summary of the interagency process that developed these SCC estimates.
Social Cost of Carbon Estimates for Regulatory Impact Analysis: Development and Technical Assessment (Energy Policies, Politics and Prices).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32900
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Low Cost Flip Chip Technologies for DCA, WLCSP, and PBGA Assemblies
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Social Media Marketing eLearning Kit For Dummies
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Social Media Marketing: Creative Ideas For Event Planners
- 2017-10-15[PDF] OECD Reviews of Regulatory Reform Regulatory Impact Analysis: A Tool for Policy Coherence
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing, Exploit Development, and Vulnerability Research
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Genomic Regulatory Systems: In Development and Evolution
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy
- 2018-01-13[PDF] MATLAB Codes for Finite Element Analysis: Solids and Structures
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Methodology of Crevice Corrosion Testing for Stainless Steels in Natural and Treated Seawaters (European Federation of Corrosion Series)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Software Reading Techniques: Twenty Techniques for More Effective Software Review and Inspection
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Commonsense Leadership: No Nonsense Rules for Improving Your Mental Game and Increasing Your Team's Performance
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Toward a Socially Responsible Psychology for a Global Era (International and Cultural Psychology)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Efficiency, Finance, and Varieties of Industrial Policy: Guiding Resources, Learning, and Technology for Sustained Growth (Initiative for Policy ... Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Multi-Agent Based Beam Search for Real-Time Production Scheduling and Control: Method, Software and Industrial Application
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Near-Death Experiences as Evidence for the Existence of God and Heaven: A Brief Introduction in Plain Language
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (Second Edition)(The Build Healthy Muscle Series)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Creating a Learning Society: A New Approach to Growth, Development, and Social Progress (Kenneth J. Arrow Lecture Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Rare-Earth Implanted MOS Devices for Silicon Photonics: Microstructural, Electrical and Optoelectronic Properties (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.