Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: cial Media Shaping e-Publishing and Academia By Nashrawan Taha, Rizik Al-Sayyed, Ja'far Alqatawna, A | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 132 | ISBN: 3319553534 | ISBN13: 9783319553535 |
Description: This book gathers the best research contributions to the 1st international conference of e-publishing addressing the theme Social Media Shaping e-Publishing at the University of Jordan Library, Jordan (July 2015). The book discusses trends and challenges in the field of e-publishing along with their implications for academic publishing, information services, e-learning and other areas where electronic publishing is imperative. In particular, this book focusses on (1) The role of Social Media in Shaping e-Publishing, (2) Applications of Social Media in Libraries and Information Centers, (3) The role of Bibliographic Databases in e-Publishing, (4) e-Publishing in Arabic Language: Issues and Challenges, (5) Digital Environment: Storage and Retrieval, and (6) Empirical Experiments on Social Media and e-Publishing Usages among students and other educational institutes.
Social Media Shaping e-Publishing and Academia.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35849
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Social Media Marketing: Game Theory and the Emergence of Collaboration - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Social Media for Government: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Social Media in Employee Selection and Recruitment: Theory, Practice, and Current Challenges - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Social Media in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality: Theory, Practice and Cases (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Social Media and Your Brain: Web-Based Communication Is Changing How We Think and Express Ourselves
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Social Media Modeling and Computing - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Social Media for Government: A Practical Guide to Understanding, Implementing, and Managing Social Media Tools in the Public Sphere (Springerbriefs in Political Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Social Media: The Art of Marketing on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Success [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Social Media, Parties, and Political Inequalities - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Learn about the difference, who and how to hire the correct person
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Social Media in Rural China: Social Networks and Moral Frameworks
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Ask, Measure, Learn: Using Social Media Analytics to Understand and Influence Customer Behavior
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Social Media Tools and Platforms in Learning Environments - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Social Media, Politics and the State: Protests, Revolutions, Riots, Crime and Policing in the Age of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube (Routledge Research in Information Technology and Society)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Social Media Archeology and Poetics (Leonardo Book Series)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Social Media Law for Business: A Practical Guide for Using Facebook, Twitter, Google , and Blogs Without Stepping on Legal Land Mines
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Social Media Bible - Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Social Media Hacking: 32 Simple Tips for Promoting Your Brand, Engaging Your Audience, and Building Your Social Media Presence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.