Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Denis J. Galligan and Mila Versteeg | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 694 | ISBN: 1107032881 | ISBN13: 9781107032880 |
Description: This volume analyses the social and political forces that influence constitutions and the process of constitution making. It combines theoretical perspectives on the social and political foundations of constitutions with a range of detailed case studies of constitution making in nineteen different countries. In the first part of the volume, leading scholars analyse and develop a range of theoretical perspectives, including constitutions as coordination devices, mission statements, contracts, products of domestic power play, transnational documents, and as reflection of the will of the people. In the second part of the volume, these theories are examined through in-depth case studies of the social and political foundations of constitutions in countries such as Egypt, Nigeria, Japan, Romania, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Israel, Argentina, and others. The result is a multidimensional study of constitutions as social phenomena and their interaction with other social phenomena. The approach combines social science analysis of the nature of constitutions with case studies of selected constitutions.
Social and Political Foundations of Constitutions (Comparative Constitutional Law and Policy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35752
- 2017-03-25Social and Political Foundations of Constitutions
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Constitutions and Religious Freedom (Comparative Constitutional Law and Policy)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Social and Political Dimensions of Mathematics Education: Current Thinking (ICME-13 Topical Surveys)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Constitutionalism in Asia in the Early Twenty-First Century (Comparative Constitutional Law and Policy)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Social and Personality Development: An Advanced Textbook
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Social and Emotional Education in Primary School: Integrating Theory and Research into Practice - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Social and Cultural Change in Central Asia: The Soviet Legacy (Central Asia Research Forum)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] International Courts and the Performance of International Agreements: A General Theory with Evidence from the European Union (Comparative Constitutional Law and Policy)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Social and Cultural Dynamics
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Democracy and the Origins of the American Regulatory State (The Institution for Social and Policy St)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Social and Community Development Practice
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Campus Crime: Legal, Social, and Policy Perspectives
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Social and Family Issues in Shift Work and Non Standard Working Hours - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Self-Reflective Renewal in Schools: Local Lessons from a National Initiative (Contemporary Studies in Social and Policy Issues in Educatio)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Social and Communication Development in Autism Spectrum Disorders: Early Identification, Diagnosis, and Intervention
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Social and Cultural Aspects of Language Learning in Study Abroad (Language Learning & Language Teaching)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Social Responsibility Education Across Europe: A Comparative Approach (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Mitochondrial Replacement Techniques: Ethical, Social, and Policy Considerations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.