Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jing Liang Li, Xiang Yang Liu | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 352733162X |
Description: As one of the most important classes of soft materials, supramolecular materials are of a mixture of networks of molecular chains/fibrils and a liquid. These selfâ€“assembled fibrous/ molecular architectures exhibit various functionalities, ie. superhydrophobicity or superior mechanical strength, etc. and consist of the controllable structures. They can be functioned via micro/nano engineering, to have some particular added functions, ie. emission materials, tissue engineering scaffolds, bio imaging and sensing materials etc. They have therefore found broad applications in photography, cosmetics, food and petroleum industries and not the least in the biomedical sector where there is strong interest in these materials as drug delivery agents. The book covers the most important soft functional materials, including small molecule physical gels, silkworm silk and spider silk fibers and functional fibers, with respect both to the fundamentals and to development and engineering methods. It provides the reader with the necessary knowledge on the chemical and physical formation mechanisms of these materials and demonstrates that one can rationally design and tune the fibrillar networks so that the resulting materials exhibit the desired functionalities. This work is a mustâ€“have for all Materials Scientists, Polymer Chemists, Condensed Matter Physicists, and Biotechnologists working in this interdisciplinary field.
Soft Fibrillar Materials: Fabrication and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33178
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mechanical Tribology: Materials, Characterization, and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Printed Electronics: Materials, Technologies and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Semiconductor Photocatalysis: Materials, Mechanisms and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Photonic Crystals: Physics, Fabrication and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Green Carbon Materials: Advances and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Rare Earth Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Printed films: Materials science and applications in sensors, electronics and photonics (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Carbonated Hydroxyapatite: Materials, Synthesis, and Applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Ion Exchange Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Photopolymers: Photoresist Materials, Processes, and Applications (Optics and Photonics)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Spin-Crossover Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Nanocantilever Beams: Modeling, Fabrication, and Applications
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Modern Magnetic Materials: Principles and Applications
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Soft Computing: New Trends and Applications (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Ion Exchange Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Handbook of Solid-State Lasers: Materials, Systems and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Materials Design and Applications (Advanced Structured Materials)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.