Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shari Lawrence Pfleeger | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 792 | ISBN: 0136061699 | ISBN13: 9780136061694 |
Description: KEY BENEFIT: This introduction to software engineering and practice addresses both procedural and object-oriented development. KEY TOPICS: Is thoroughly updated to reflect significant changes in software engineering, including modeling and agile methods. Emphasizes essential role of modeling design in software engineering. Applies concepts consistently to two common examples â€” a typical information system and a real-time system. Combines theory with real, practical applications by providing an abundance of case studies and examples from the current literature. MARKET: A useful reference for software engineers. Shari Lawrence Pfleeger (Ph.D., Information Technology and Engineering, George Mason University M.S., Planning, The Pennsylvania State University M.A., Mathematics, The Pennsylvania State University B.A., Mathematics with high honors, Harpur College, Binghamton, NY) is a senior researcher at RANDâ€™s Arlington, VA office where she helps organizations and government agencies understand whether and how information technology supports their mission and goals. Dr. Pfleeger began her career as a mathematician and then a software developer and maintainer for real-time, business-critical software systems. From 1982 to 2002, Dr. Pfleeger was president of Systems/Software, Inc., a consultancy specializing in software engineering and technology. From 1997 to 2000, she was also a visiting professor at the University of Maryland's computer science department. In the past, she was founder and director of Howard University's Center for Research in Evaluating Software Technology (CREST), and was a visiting scientist at the City University (London) Centre for Software Reliability, principal scientist at MITRE Corporation's Software Engineering Center, and manager of the measurement program at the Contel Technology Center (named by the Software Engineering Institute as one of the best such programs in the country). Dr. Pfleeger is well-known for her work in software quality, software assurance, and empirical studies of software engineering she is particularly known for her multi-disciplinary approach to solving information technology problems. Joanne M. Atlee is an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo. Her research program focuses on software modeling, documentation, and analysis, with a particular emphasis on what she calls practical formalisms: specification and design notations that are practitioner-friendly but have a precise semantics suitable for automated analysis. More recently, she has been working on configurable model-driven development, whereby modeling notations, analysis tools, and code generators can be configured via semantics parameters.
Software Engineering: Theory and Practice (4th Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34130
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Software Engineering: Theory and Practice (4th Edition)
- 2012-12-31Software Engineering: Theory and Practice (4th Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-29Software Engineering: Theory and Practice (4th Edition) - Shari Lawrence Pfleeger
- 2011-11-24Software Engineering: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Circuit Analysis: Theory and Practice,4th edition
- 2012-01-19Software Engineering: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2012-01-19Software Engineering: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-04Software engineering: theory and practice, Fourth Edition
- 2011-11-24Software engineering: theory and practice, Fourth Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] High-Voltage Engineering: (Theory and Practice, Second Edition)
- 2012-09-25Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2012-08-22Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-16Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2011-10-05Engineering Optimization: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition
- 2011-09-06Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-06Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-05-20Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, 4th edition - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Software Maintenance: Concepts and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Business Finance: Theory and Practice, 7th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.