Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian Constanda | Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 1498704956 | ISBN13: 9781498704953 |
Description: Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations, Third Edition remains a top choice for a standard, undergraduate-level course on partial differential equations (PDEs). Making the text even more user-friendly, this third edition covers important and widely used methods for solving PDEs. New to the Third Edition New sections on the series expansion of more general functions, other problems of general second-order linear equations, vibrating string with other types of boundary conditions, and equilibrium temperature in an infinite strip Reorganized sections that make it easier for students and professors to navigate the contents Rearranged exercises that are now at the end of each section/subsection instead of at the end of the chapter New and improved exercises and worked examples A brief Mathematica program for nearly all of the worked examples, showing students how to verify results by computer This bestselling, highly praised textbook uses a streamlined, direct approach to develop students competence in solving PDEs. It offers concise, easily understood explanations and worked examples that allow students to see the techniques in action.
Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations, Third Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35647
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Asymptotic Issues for Some Partial Differential Equations
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Probabilistic Models for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: Lectures given at the 1st Session of the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo ... Mathematics / C.I.M.E. Foundation Subseries) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Taylor Approximations for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Entropy Methods for Diffusive Partial Differential Equations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- 2014-01-31Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, (2nd Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-17Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition (Symbolic & Numeric Computation) - Dean G. Duffy - Removed
- 2012-01-11Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition (Symbolic & Numeric Computation) - Dean G. Duffy - Removed
- 2011-12-19Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition (Symbolic & Numeric Computation) - Dean G. Duffy - Removed
- 2011-10-05Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations (2nd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Polynomial Chaos Methods for Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations: Numerical Techniques for Fluid Dynamics Problems in the Presence of Uncertainties (Mathematical Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Analysis of Finite Difference Schemes: For Linear Partial Differential Equations with Generalized Solutions
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Estimation and Control Problems for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Numerical Solution of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- 2017-11-10[PDF] A Parallel Multilevel Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Amplitude Equations for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Certified Reduced Basis Methods for Parametrized Partial Differential Equations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2012-01-20Taylor Approximations for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations - Arnulf Jentzen
- 2012-01-05Taylor Approximations for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations - Arnulf Jentzen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.