Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cathal O'Donoghue, Dimitris Ballas, Graham Clarke, Stephen Hynes, Karyn Morrissey | Publisher: Springer | Category: Popular science | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 3642300251 | ISBN13: 9783642300257 |
Description: The aim of this book is to explore the challenges facing rural communities and economies and to demonstrate the potential of spatial microsimulation for policy and analysis in a rural context. This is done by providing a comprehensive overview of a particular spatial microsimulation model called SMILE (Simulation Model of the Irish Local Economy). The model has been developed over a ten year period for applied policy analyis in Ireland which is seen as an ideal study area given its large percentage of population living in rural areas. The book reviews the policy context and the state of the art in spatial microsimulation against which SMILE was developed, describes in detail its model design and calibration, and presents example of outputs showing what new information the model provides using a spatial matching process. The second part of the book explores a series of rural issues or problems, including the impacts of new or changing government or EU policies, and examines the contribution that spatial microsimulation can provide in each area.
Spatial Microsimulation for Rural Policy Analysis (Advances in Spatial Science).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33006
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Variational Methods for Crystalline Microstructure - Analysis and Computation
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Short Stories for Students: Presenting Analysis, Context & Criticism on Commonly Studied Short Stories
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Beam Theory for Subsea Pipelines: Analysis and Practical Applications
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Fast Solvers for Mesh-Based Computations (Advances in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Practical Methods for Design and Analysis of Complex Surveys
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis: 11th International Symposium, ATVA 2013, Hanoi, Vietnam, October 15-18, 2013, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Computer Models for Facial Beauty Analysis
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Argumentative Turn in Policy Analysis and Planning
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis: 8th International Symposium, ATVA 2010, Singapore, September 21-24, 2010, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] The Argumentative Turn in Policy Analysis: Reasoning about Uncertainty (Logic, Argumentation & Reasoning)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Using SPSS for Windows: Data Analysis and Graphics
- 2014-05-26Emerging Tools for Single-Cell Analysis: Advances in Optical Measurement Technologies
- 2012-04-02Emerging Tools for Single-Cell Analysis: Advances in Optical Measurement Technologies [Repost]
- 2009-06-26Emerging Tools for Single-Cell Analysis: Advances in Optical Measurement Technologies
- 2009-05-25[request]Applied Methods for Trade Policy Analysis
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Sublinear Algorithms for Big Data Applications (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] New Algorithms for Macromolecular Simulation (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.