Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tony Cline | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 0335221467 | ISBN13: 9780335221462 |
Description: "The authors have produced a book which is true to its earlier strengths but has been brought up to date not only with respect to more recent research but also taking into account the ever changing world of education. While firmly grounded in the UK system, there is much of benefit to an international audience - soundly researched, well argued and an excellent integration of theory, policy and practice, this will be required reading for all those working in the SEN field." Geoff Lindsay, Professor of Special Educational Needs and Educational Psychology, University of Warwick, UK "When talking about inclusion and diversity the authors do not flinch from unwelcome truths and are eminently practical in their suggestions. Honesty and clarity shine out from this book, which has already become a classic and is now in its second edition." Uta Frith, Emeritus Professor of Cognitive Development, University College London, UK For many readers, the first edition of this book became the textbook on special educational needs. The new edition builds on this, offering a balance between theory, research and practice as well as a unique analysis of the implications of the effects of linguistic, cultural and ethnic diversity on special educational needs. Whilst recognising the complex and difficult nature of many special educational needs, the authors place a firm emphasis on inclusion and suggest practical strategies to enable professionals to maximise inclusion at the same time as recognising and supporting diversity. Key new features of the second edition include: New chapters on: - SEN inclusion and diversity: an integrated approach - Stakeholders in SEN and inclusion - Assessment for learning - Autism - Sensory needs (covering both visual and hearing impairment) - Physical needs Broader coverage of hot topics which have been the focus of recent research, including dyspraxia the role of genetic factors in development, and the contribution of neuroscience to our understanding of SEN Coverage of the impact of recent legislation and other national initiatives in education, including curricular, organisational and structural initiatives New case studies and activities that reflect recent changes in the field New materials and methods for assessment and teaching Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity is the definitive handbook for student teachers, newly qualified teachers, trainee educational psychologists, SENCO's and SEN Specialist Teachers.
Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33605
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity
- 2013-06-17Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity, 2nd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-05-28Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Special Educational Needs: The Basics
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Special Educational Needs: The Basics
- 2018-01-27[PDF] One in Five (RLE Edu M): The Assessment and Incidence of Special Educational Needs
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Inclusive Primary Teaching: A critical approach to equality and special educational needs and disability (Second Edition) (Critical Teaching)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Teaching Gifted Children with Special Educational Needs: Supporting dual and multiple exceptionality
- 2019-11-23Behavioural Support for Students with Special Educational Needs: Trends Across the Asia-Pacific Region (Advancing Inclusive and Special Education in the Asia-Pacific)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Improving Transition Planning: For Young People with Special Educational Needs
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Dyslexia (Special Educational Needs)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Commonsense Methods for Children with Special Educational Needs
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Educational Inequalities: Difference and Diversity in Schools and Higher Education (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Educational Inequalities: Difference and Diversity in Schools and Higher Education (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Commonsense Methods for Children with Special Educational Needs
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Improving Transition Planning: For Young People with Special Educational Needs
- 2009-04-20Improving Literacy Skills For Children with Special Educational Needs: A Guide to Helping in the Early and Primary Years
- 2018-11-21Trailblazers How Top Business Leaders are Accelerating Results through Inclusion and Diversity
- 2018-11-01Special Educational Needs The Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.