Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dimiter M. Dimitrov | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 259 | ISBN: 1556202954 | ISBN13: 9781556202957 |
Description: This instructive book presents statistical methods and procedures for the validation of assessment scale data used in counseling, psychology, education, and related fields. In Part I, measurement scales, reliability, and the unified construct-based model of validity are discussed as well as key steps in instrument development. Part II describes factor analysis in construct validation, including exploratory factor analysis, confirmatory factor analysis, and models of multitrait multimethod data analysis. Traditional and Rasch-based analysis of binary and rating scales are examined in Part III. Dr. Dimitrov offers students, researchers, and practitioners step-by-step guidance on contemporary methodological principles, statistical methods, and psychometric procedures useful in the development or validation of reliable assessment scale data. Numerous examples, tables, and figures throughout the text illustrate the underlying principles of measurement in a clear and concise manner for practical application.
Statistical Methods for Validation of Assessment Scale Data in Counseling and Related Fields.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34451
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Statistical Methods for Dynamic Treatment Regimes: Reinforcement Learning, Causal Inference, and Personalized Medicine (Statistics for Biology and Health) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Biomedical Data, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Advanced Methods for Knowledge Discovery from Complex Data (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Modern Methods for Lipid Analysis by Liquid Chromatography: Mass Spectrometry and Related Techniques
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Statistical Methods for Immunogenicity Assessment
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Statistical Methods for Clinical Trials (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Statistical Methods for Spatio-Temporal Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Statistical Methods for Disease Clustering (Statistics for Biology and Health) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Earth Scientist: An Introduction
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Statistical Methods for Healthcare Performance Monitoring (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences Pearson New International Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Statistical Methods for Fuzzy Data
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Advanced Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Large Data-Sets (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics / Selected Papers of the Statistical Societies)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Statistical Methods for Financial Engineering (Chapman & Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Statistical Methods for QTL Mapping
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Statistical Methods for Quality Assurance: Basics, Measurement, Control, Capability, and Improvement (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Statistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Statistical Methods for Ranking Data (Frontiers in Probability and the Statistical Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.