[PDF] Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration: Working with Excel (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John F. Kros | Publisher: Jossey-Bass | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 560 | ISBN: 111871265X | ISBN13: 9781118712658 |
Description: Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration is a unique and invaluable resource for students of health care administration and public health. The book introduces students to statistics within the context of health care, focusing on the major data and analysis techniques used in the field. All hands-on instruction makes use of Excel, the most common spreadsheet software that is ubiquitous in the workplace. This new third edition has been completely retooled, with new content on proportions, ANOVA, linear regression, chi-squares, and more, Step-by-step instructions in the latest version of Excel and numerous annotated screen shots make examples easy to follow and understand. Familiarity with statistical methods is essential for health services professionals and researchers, who must understand how to acquire, handle, and analyze data. This book not only helps students develop the necessary data analysis skills, but it also boosts familiarity with important software that employers will be looking for. - Learn the basics of statistics in the context of Excel - Understand how to acquire data and display it for analysis - Master various tests including probability, regression, and more - Turn test results into usable information with proper analysis Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration gets students off to a great start by introducing statistics in the workplace context from the very beginning.
Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration: Working with Excel (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35737
- 2017-03-25Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration Working with Excel, Third Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Statistics for Health Care Professionals: An Introduction
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Statistics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Statistics for Business: Decision Making and Analysis
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2019-04-27Essential Analytics for Hospital Managers: A Guide to Statistical Problem Solving (SpringerBriefs in Health Care Management and Economics)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Nutrition for Health and Health Care
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mathematics and Statistics for Financial Risk Management
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Games for Health: Proceedings of the 3rd european conference on gaming and playful interaction in health care - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematics and Statistics for Financial Risk Management,1 edition
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Statistics for Management and Economics
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Web-based Supply Chain Management and Digital Signal Processing: Methods for Effective Information Administration and Transmission (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Neuropsychology for Health Care Professionals and Attorneys, Second Edition
- 2011-12-28Radioactive Waste Management Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case: Design Confirmation and Demonstration - Workshop Proceedings, Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 September 2006 - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2011-12-14Radioactive Waste Management Engineered Barrier Systems (EBS) in the Safety Case: Design Confirmation and Demonstration - Workshop Proceedings, Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 September 2006 - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2018-11-21Statistics for Health Care Professionals
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Counting for Something: Statistical Principles and Personalities (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.