Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Deborah Rowland | Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 1119164923 | ISBN13: 9781119164920 |
Description: Still Moving: How to Lead Mindful Change sets out an innovative approach for guiding organisations and indeed entire systems through ongoing, disruptive change. It combines Deborah Rowland's own rigorous research into change and its leadership with insights from her extensive field experience helping major global corporations including GlaxoSmithKline, RWE and Shell achieve lasting change with increased productivity, employee engagement and responsible societal impact. It is filled with helpful inspiring stories of leadership and change from the real world and, bravely, the author's own personal journey. Challenging leaders to cultivate both their inner and outer skills necessary for success, Still Moving weaves together the being and doing of states of leading change and emphasises the importance of a mindful stance and deep systemic perception within a leader. With the goal of collaborative, sustainable change, the book delves into a variety of important topics, including present-moment awareness, intentional response, edge and tension and emergent change. Compelling and provocative, Still Moving questions the conventional wisdom of much change theory and asks that leaders first work on their inner source in order to more effortlessly change the world around them.
Still Moving: How to Lead Mindful Change.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35739
- 2017-03-25Still Moving How to Lead Mindful Change
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Stacking the Deck: How to Lead Breakthrough Change Against Any Odds
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Artful Persuasion: How to Command Attention, Change Minds, and Influence People
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Transformational Governance: How Boards Achieve Extraordinary Change
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success
- 2019-07-19#(Best) - Why You Should Read I Wish My Teacher Knew: How One Question Can Change Everything for Our Kids by Kyle Schwartz Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2018-05-09Minority Leader How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-07Minority Leader: How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-02Minority Leader: How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change
- 2018-01-31[PDF] How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life: An Unexpected Guide to Human Nature and Happiness [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Transformational Leadership How Leaders Change Teams, Companies, and Organizations
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Communication Excellence: How to Develop, Manage and Lead Exceptional Communications - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] How to Lead: What You Actually Need to Do to Manage, Lead and Succeed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-20[PDF] How to Facilitate Lifestyle Change: Applying Group Education in Healthcare (HOW - How To)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Spark: How to Lead Yourself and Others to Greater Success
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.