Posted on 2017-11-21, updated at 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nigel Evans | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 728 | ISBN: 0415837278 | ISBN13: 9780415837279 |
Description: Strategic Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events is the must-have text for students approaching this subject for the first time. It introduces students to fundamental strategic management principles in a Tourism, Hospitality and Events context and brings theory to life by integrating a host of industry-based case studies and examples throughout. Among the new features and topics included in this edition are: Extended coverage to Hospitality and Events to reflect the increasing need and importance of a combined sector approach to strategy New international Tourism, Hospitality and Events case studies from both SMEâ€™s and large-scale businesses are integrated throughout to show applications of strategic management theory, such as objectives, products and markets and strategic implementation. Longer combined sector case studies are also included at the end of the book for seminar work. New content on emerging strategic issues affecting the tourism ,hospitality and events industries, such as innovation, employment, culture and sustainability Web Support for tutors and students providing explanation and guidelines for instructors on how to use the textbook and case studies, additional exercises, case studies and video links for students. This book is written in an accessible and engaging style and structured logically with useful features throughout to aid studentsâ€™ learning and understanding. This book is an essential resource to Tourism, Hospitality and Events students.
Strategic Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Strategic Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- 2018-07-29The Study of Food, Tourism, Hospitality and Events 21st-Century Approaches
- 2018-06-15The Study of Food, Tourism, Hospitality and Events 21st-Century Approaches
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Pavement Management for Airports, Roads, and Parking Lots
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Strategic Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Project Management for Business Engineering and Technology
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Pain Management for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Technology Management for Sustainable Production and Logistics - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Project management for business, engineering, and technology: principles and practice
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Wastewater Management for Irrigation: Principles and Practices (Research Advances in Sustainable Micro Irrigation)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Project Management for Environmental, Construction and Manufacturing Engineers: A Manual for Putting Theory into Practice
- 2013-12-27Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism (repost)
- 2012-01-25Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Managing Sustainability in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry: Paradigms and Directions for the Future (Advances in Hospitality and Tourism)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Management Science in Hospitality and Tourism: Theory, Practice, and Applications (Advances in Hospitality and Tourism)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Quantitative Methods for Electricity Trading and Risk Management: Advanced Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Energy Finance (Finance and Capital Markets Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management in Mediterranean Countries: First International Conference, ISCRAM-med 2014, Toulouse, France, ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Medicines Management for Residential and Nursing Homes: A Toolkit for Best Practice and Accredited Learning
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Strategic Management and Business Policy: Toward Global Sustainability (13th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.