[PDF] Stress, Trauma, and Children's Memory Development: Neurobiological, Cognitive, Clinical, and Legal Perspectives
Posted on 2017-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark L. Howe, Gail S. Goodman, Dante Cicchetti | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 432 | ISBN: 019530845X | ISBN13: 9780195308457 |
Description: Few questions in psychology have generated as much debate as those concerning the impact of childhood trauma on memory. A lack of scientific research to constrain theory has helped fuel arguments about whether childhood trauma leads to deficits that result in conditions such as false memory or lost memory, and whether neurohormonal changes that are correlated with childhood trauma can be associated with changes in memory. Scientists have also struggled with more theoretical concerns, such as how to conceptualize and measure distress and other negative emotions in terms of, for example, discrete emotions, physiological response, and observer ratings. To answer these questions, Mark L. Howe, Gail Goodman, and Dante Cicchetti have brought together the most current and innovative neurobiological, cognitive, clinical, and legal research on stress and memory development. This research examines the effects of early stressful and traumatic experiences on the development of memory in childhood, and elucidates how early trauma is related to other measures of cognitive and clinical functioning in childhood. It also goes beyond childhood to both explore the long-term impact of stressful and traumatic experiences on the entire course of "normal" memory development, and determine the longevity of trauma memories that are formed early in life. Stress, Trauma, and Children's Memory Development will be a valuable resource for anyone interested in early experience, childhood trauma, and memory research.
Stress, Trauma, and Children's Memory Development: Neurobiological, Cognitive, Clinical, and Legal Perspectives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30318
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Stress, Trauma, and Children's Memory Development: Neurobiological, Cognitive, Clinical, and Legal Perspectives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Stress, Trauma, and Posttraumatic Growth: Social Context, Environment, and Identities
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Stress, Trauma, and Posttraumatic Growth: Social Context, Environment, and Identities
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Romania's Abandoned Children: Deprivation, Brain Development, and the Struggle for Recovery
- 2017-04-05[PDF] When the Body Displaces the Mind: Stress, Trauma and Somatic Disease
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Psychological Trauma and Addiction Treatment (Journal of Chemical Dependency Treatment)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Secondary Trauma and Burnout in Military Behavioral Health Providers: Beyond the Battlefield - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Between Culture and Biology: Perspectives on Ontogenetic Development (Cambridge Studies in Cognitive and Perceptual Development)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Psychological Trauma and the Legacies of the First World War - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Advanced Trauma and Surgery
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Technical, Business, and Legal Dimensions of Protecting Children from Pornography on the Internet: Proceedings of a Workshop
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Stress, Health and Well-Being: Thriving in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Minor Trauma in Children (Arnold Publication)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Stress Challenges and Immunity in Space: From Mechanisms to Monitoring and Preventive Strategies - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Psychological, Educational, and Sociological Perspectives on Success and Well-Being in Career Development - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Imaging Trauma and Polytrauma in Pediatric Patients
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Stress-induced and Fear Circuitry Disorders: Refining the Research Agenda for DSM-V
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Stress Management and Prevention: Applications to Daily Life, 2 edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Attachment, Trauma and Multiplicity: Working with Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.