Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter R. Foster | Publisher: Arms & Armour Press | Category: Military Science | Language: English | Page: 48 | ISBN: 0853689814 | ISBN13: 9780853689812 |
Description: Strike Command: At NATO's Front Line. The Royal Air Force flying units are today divided into two separate commands, Strike Command with its headquarters at High Wycombe and Support Command at Brampton. These two commands came about through the rationalization of the RAF structure and the withdrawal east of Suez, Incorporated within Strike Command are the former Fighter Command, Bomber Command, Transport Command and Coastal Command. These, however, are still represented principally through the Group system, although even the groups themselves have seen rationalization. Today therefore the command structure is split into three main groups dividing the RAF's front line assets into cohesive packages, although at the end of the day they are still all answerable to Strike Command Headquarters, and ultimately the Ministry of Defence. As with any major air force, the RAF is in a constant process of updating. In Strike Command the process of enhancing the 'sharp end' is at present at its height with the introduction of the Tornado F.3 and Harrier GR.5 giving the command a vast mixture of assets. By virtue of this fact it is also perhaps to the photographer a time of major interest with the changing of types, schemes and markings. A fourth package of units also exists, determined by virtue of their geographical locations, which answer to Strike Command direct. In almost all cases these units are in fact supported by the other three groups within the command structure but they retain their autonomous nature for varying reasons.
Strike Command: At the Front Line.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35083
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Front Line Guide to Creating a Winning Management Style (Front Line Guide Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] On the Front Line
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Front Line Guide to Communicating with Employees
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Front Line Guide to Mastering the Manager's Job (Front Line Guide Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Gulf War One: Real Voices from the Front Line
- 2018-01-01[PDF] On the Front Line: True World War I Stories
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Nurses on the Front Line: When Disaster Strikes, 1878-2010
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Front-Line Leader: Building a High-Performance Organization from the Ground Up
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Brothers in Arms: The Unique Collection of Letters and Photographs of Two Brothers from the Front Line during the First World War
- 2017-11-12[PDF] If You're Reading This...: Last Letters from the Front Line
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Generaly, Liberaly i Predprinimateli: Rabota na Front i na Revoliutsiiu (1907-1917)[Generals, liberals and industrialists (1907-1917): Working for the front line and for the revolution]
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Everyday Ethics: Voices from the Front Line of Community Psychiatry
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Gulf War One: Real Voices from the Front Line
- 2019-04-08War Doctor Surgery on the Front Line by David Nott
- 2019-01-31Danger to Self On the Front Line with an ER Psychiatrist [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-03On the Front Line with the Women Who Fight Back
- 2018-09-28On the Front Line with the Women Who Fight Back [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-27On the Front Line with the Women Who Fight Back
- 2018-08-08On the Front Line with the Women Who Fight Back
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.