[PDF] Study Skills for Master's Level Students, revised edition: A Reflective Approach for Health and Social Care
Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Debbie Casey | Publisher: Lantern Publishing Ltd | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 168 | ISBN: 1908625171 | ISBN13: 9781908625175 |
Description: This excellent textbook introduces the basics of number theory, incorporating the language of abstract algebra. A knowledge of such algebraic concepts as group, ring, field, and domain is not assumed, however all terms are defined and examples are given making the book self-contained in this respect. The author begins with an introductory chapter on number theory and its early history. Subsequent chapters deal with unique factorization and the GCD, quadratic residues, number-theoretic functions and the distribution of primes, sums of squares, quadratic equations and quadratic fields, diophantine approximation, and more. Included are discussions of topics not always found in introductory texts: factorization and primality of large integers, p-adic numbers, algebraic number fields, Brun's theorem on twin primes, and the transcendence of e, to mention a few. Readers will find a substantial number of well-chosen problems, along with many notes and bibliographical references selected for readability and relevance. Five helpful appendixes containing such study aids as a factor table, computer-plotted graphs, a table of indices, the Greek alphabet, and a list of symbols and a bibliography round out this well-written text, which is directed toward undergraduate majors and beginning graduate students in mathematics. No post-calculus prerequisite is assumed. 1977 edition.
Study Skills for Master's Level Students, revised edition: A Reflective Approach for Health and Social Care.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35706
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Study Skills for Master's Level Students, revised edition: A Reflective Approach for Health and Social Care
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Service User and Carer Involvement in Education for Health and Social Care: Promoting Partnership for Health
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Speaking to Power: Advocacy for health and social care
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Legal Aspects of Mental Capacity: A Practical Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals (Advanced Healthcare Practice)
- 2018-09-26Fundamentals of Care A Textbook for Health and Social Care Assistants
- 2018-07-21Fundamentals of Care A Textbook for Health and Social Care Assistants
- 2018-06-18Fundamentals of Care A Textbook for Health and Social Care Assistants
- 2018-06-10Fundamentals of Care A Textbook for Health and Social Care Assistants
- 2018-06-09Fundamentals of Care A Textbook for Health and Social Care Assistants
- 2018-06-05Alcohol and Drug Misuse A Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals, Second Edition
- 2018-04-02Alcohol and Drug Misuse A Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals, Second Edition
- 2010-10-21Brigid Daniel, Julie Taylor - Engaging With Fathers: Practice Issues for Health and Social Care - Removed
- 2009-04-12Child Neglect: Practice Issues For Health And Social Care (Best Practice in Working With Children) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Study Skills for Geography, Earth and Environmental Science Students (Hodder Education Publication)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing Care: Concepts, Connections & Skills
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Study Skills For Dummies
- 2008-12-06Study Skills for Nursing and Midwifery Students
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists (IIE Core Textbooks Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Communication Skills for Foreign and Mobile Medical Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.