Posted on 2017-12-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David B. Feldman | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 006226785X | ISBN13: 9780062267856 |
Description: Starting where resiliency studies leave off, two psychologists explore the science of remarkable accomplishment in the wake of trauma, revealing the surprising principles that allow people to transform their lives and achieve extraordinary things. Over four billion people worldwide will survive a trauma during their lives. Some will experience severe post-traumatic stress. Most will eventually recover and return to life as normal. But sometimes, survivors do more than bounce back. Sometimes they bounce forward. These are the Supersurvivorsâ€”individuals who not only rebuild their lives, but also thrive and grow in ways never previously imagined. Beginning where resilience ends, David B. Feldman and Lee Daniel Kravetz look beyond the tenets of traditional psychology for a deeper understanding of the strength of the human spirit. What they have found flies in the face of conventional wisdomâ€”that positive thinking may hinder more than help that perceived support can be just as good as the real thing and that realistic expectations may be a key to great success. They introduce the humble but powerful notion of grounded hope as the foundation for overcoming trauma. The authors interviewed dozens of men and women whose stories serve as the counterpoint to the latest scientific research. Feldman and Kravetz then brilliantly weave these extraordinary narratives with new science, creating an emotionally compelling and thought-provoking look at what is possible in the face of human tragedy. Supersurvivors will reset our thinking about how we deal with challenges, no matter how big or small.
Supersurvivors: The Surprising Link Between Suffering and Success.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34662
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Supersurvivors: The Surprising Link Between Suffering and Success
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit and Success
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit and Success
- 2018-11-13Executive Presence The Missing Link between Merit and Success [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Devil You Know: The Surprising Link between Conservative Christianity and Crime
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Hidden Link Between Vision and Learning: Why Millions of Learning Disabled Children are Misdiagnosed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Mind and Motion: The Bidirectional Link between Thought and Action, Volume 174: Progress in Brain Research
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Enterprise Business Architecture: The Formal Link between Strategy and Results
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Mind and Motion: The Bidirectional Link between Thought and Action, Volume 174: Progress in Brain Research
- 2019-02-23LYNDA ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 06 UNDERSTANDING THE LINK BETWEEN GIVING AND SUCCESS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-02ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 06 UNDERSTANDING THE LINK BETWEEN GIVING AND SUCCESS TUTORIAL
- 2018-05-07Hidden in Plain Sight The Simple Link Between Relativity and Quantum Mechanics [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Uncontrolled: The Surprising Payoff of Trial-and-Error for Business, Politics, and Society
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Synergy: The Unique Relationship Between Nurses and Patients
- 2017-04-20The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe
- 2017-04-19The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe
- 2017-04-13The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe
- 2017-04-11The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.