Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: E. Joanna Chambers | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 0198516169 | ISBN13: 9780198516163 |
Description: This book provides a comprehensive, evidence-based overview of supportive care for the nephrology patient. An international group of contributors emphasize the continuum of palliative care from the time of diagnosis through to end-of-life care and the issues surrounding withdrawal of dialysis.
Supportive Care for the Renal Patient.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34757
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Supportive Care for the Renal Patient
- 2016-10-23Supportive Care for the Renal Patient
- 2011-12-25Supportive Care for the Renal Patient
- 2011-12-20Supportive Care for the Renal Patient (Repost)
- 2011-12-20Supportive Care for the Renal Patient
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Perioperative Care of the Orthopedic Patient - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Critical Care of the Burned Patient
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Primary Care for the Physical Therapist: Examination and Triage, 1e
- 2017-09-21Diabetes Care for the Older Patient A Practical Handbook
- 2009-05-11Cancer Care for the Whole Patient
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Surgical Critical Care Handbook: Guidelines for Care of the Surgical Patient in the ICU
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2019-01-30The Citizen Patient Reforming Health Care for the Sake of the Patient, Not the System [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Nursing Informatics for the Advanced Practice Nurse: Patient Safety, Quality, Outcomes, and Interprofessionalism
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Chronic Pain Management for the Hospitalized Patient
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Anaesthesia for the Elderly Patient (Oxford Anaesthesia Library)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Clinical Trials for the Treatment of Sepsis (Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.